Pages

Categories

25 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide 2013 | Male Edition

Beautysets - Christmas Gift Guide 2013 - Male Edition
 
Heya everyone! Hope you have had a fabulous weekend and a good Monday! I spent my weekend shopping and then visited winter wonderland which by the way is absolutely amazing and if you haven't been I would highly recommend it! It is open until 5th January 2014. But before I ramble on and on let's get onto this post. 

I don't know about you but when it comes to Dads, brothers, uncles, grandfathers, boyfriends it is just absolutely impossible to find the perfect present. My Dad and brother always want things that are just way over my budget (I'm talking a £2000+ TV here) . Last year I got presents for the men in my family just a few days before Christmas so this year I decided that wouldn't happen and I don't want to see it happen to anyone else, which is why I have decided to put together a little Christmas guide a month early to give you a few ideas of what you can get the men in your life! Hopefully it helps you! 

Versace Eros EDT 50ML Gift Set - LINK
In my experience aftershave and other scents for men are always a winner. They always like to smell nice and are sometimes more over the top about it than us girls are! Perfumes are always extremely expensive this time of the year, however this nifty little set comes with a 50ML EDT, a shower balm and a shower gel both of which are 50ML as well. For £45 from Superdrug you can't go wrong with this. 

Gillette Mach 3 Glide Set - LINK
Shaving sets will always go down a treat! Especially at Christmas where there will be a lot of parties/dinners/other events to go too so why not make sure the men in your life is well groomed before heading out? This set comes with one gillette mach manual razor and one gillette series sensitive shaving gel which is 75ML. At only £6.00 from Superdrug it is a complete bargain. 

Brushed Silver Grandad Watch - LINK
Sometimes it is just absolutely impossible to find the right gift. No matter what you decide on there's always something telling you no. So why not resort to an accessory? Watches do absolutely the right trick and add a bit of class to your wrist. This simple black watch will add a little bit of class and is only £22 from Asos. 

Navy Polar Bear Jumper - LINK
Sometimes taking a guy shopping with you comes in handy as when it comes to clothes there are always things they will check out, and try on. Jumpers are usually extremely popular. Christmas Jumpers are always super popular this time of the year with stores stocking them right, left and center. This gorgeous and may I say cute jumper is only £30 from Topman and will keep him warm on those chilly nights. 

Stackers by LC Design Accessory Box - LINK
This is definitely something that will be going to at least two of the men in my family. When my Dad comes back from work he always takes off his watch, takes his wallet out of his pocket and phone and just leaves them lying someplace so in the morning he's always frustrated as he can't remember. It's a really lovely storage compartment and is only £20. 

Black Smart Leather Look Satchel - LINK
This would be perfect if someone needs a new bag for work/school/university. Just a simple satchel where they can store their essentials that they need. Easy to carry and is just such a simple and useful present! It's only £32 from Topman. 

Icon Brand 'Howl' Ipad Cover - LINK
If the guy in your life is technology obsessed or even apple obsessed and owns an iPad then this would be a perfect gift for keeping it safe and making sure that it doesn't get damaged. At only £25 from Topman its a great deal. 

Batman Mug - LINK
Every 'little' boy loves superheros. Or maybe you are one of those incredibly loved up types and reckon the man in your life is a superhero? Then why not get him a mug to match. The batwings are the handles and I actually find this pretty awesome. I know this is something I will definitely be purchasing. It's £15 from Urban Outfitters which I think is a complete bargain. 

FIFA 14 Xbox Game - LINK
Most of us girls absolutely hate video games. With a very strong passion. However this is definitely one those items that if you can't think of anything else is without a doubt absolutely perfect. Especially if the men in your life are football obsessed. FIFA 14 will entertain them for absolute hours. This is available from John Lewis at £39.99. 

So there we have it. Nine fabulous (if I do say so myself) gift ideas for the men in your life. Hopefully this will make it a lot easier for you to decide on what to get them. If you have a super busy life and can't go out to have a look I've provided the link to each item above making it easier for you to order online. 

What are you planning on getting the men in your life this Christmas? Share your ideas in the comments below so people get more ideas. 

Hugs and Kisses





2 comments:

  1. I love that batman mug, I may have to get two! I will be getting my husband some Chanel perfume, a good outdoor knife and a trip to Paris!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nifty!!! :) Oh your husband is a very lucky man!! What lovely ideas!! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign