Pages

Categories

28 October 2013

Share The Love | Favourite Blogs At The Moment

Image found on Tumblr & edited by me on Picmonkey

Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't blogged properly in ages and I do apologize for that. Unfortunately I've been going through the 'bloggers block' phase and haven't been feeling inspired to do a post. However today I thought I would do a post that would introduce to you some of my favourite blogs at the moment in the form of a 'Share The Love' post. I very rarely see these types of posts on blogs and as a blogger I think it is important to show appreciation to other bloggers as very often they are the ones that give us ideas and inspire us. So what better way to show that than through a blog post? So let's get started. These are in no particular order. 


If I could give award to the best photography the award would definitely go to Andrea who is the author of RosyChicc. Her photos are absolutely incredible. They are so bright and absolutely amazing quality. I definitely want to know her secret behind this! Her reviews are also absolutely amazing and I trust her opinion 100%. I also love that her blog is so varied from beauty reviews to facts about me to nail art posts. It is an absolutely beautiful blog with a beautiful author and if you haven't checked out her blog yet I 100% recommend RosyChicc. Click HERE to pop on over. 
The absolutely stunning Kayleigh is the author behind CoutureGirl and I just couldn't love her and her blog more. Her blog is incredible and she's such a lovely and genuine girl as well. Kayleigh's blog is full of lifestyle, beauty and fashion posts so there is a huge variety on there. When I started my blog I was tempted to quit but I came across Kayleigh's and became incredibly inspired. She puts so much time and effort into a post and it really shows once it is published. Again Kayleigh is incredibly honest so I trust her opinion 100%. Having similar tastes in all things beauty and fashion related however, Kayleigh's blog is incredibly bad for my bank balance! (Sorry Kayleigh!). Kayleigh also does advertising packages which is amazing if you would like to get your blog more known. I, myself, have been lucky enough to have been featured on there and it is incredibly good exposure if you are a new blogger and would like to get your blog more known. Click HERE to head on over to her blog to view all her posts, more information about her and what her blog offers. 


The stunning Kellie is the author of Beauty Ever After and is also one of the most loveliest girls I've come across since I started blogging. If you are a huge fan of nail polish then Kellie is definitely a blog you should check out. But fear not, she also includes beauty reviews and is definitely one of the most positive people I've ever come across in the blogging community. Her posts are always so joyous, really helpful and always make me chuckle. This is definitely a blog that you should check out as some of her posts are incredible inspiring. Click HERE to head on over to 'Beauty Ever After'. Kellie recently started her own youtube channel as well where she has done hauls and collection videos! Definitely worth checking out! Click HERE to subscribe to her videos. 
Just how cute is this blog name? I was instantly intrigued and drawn in and I absolutely love this blog. The author behind it is the gorgeous Megan Lillie. Her blog consists of all things beauty and fashion related. I love this about her blog as it is so varied and again we have similar tastes so definitely not good when it comes to my bank balance! However I absolutely trust her opinion 100% as her reviews are all honest. Again I love the fact that I can read her blog with a smile on my face. Click HERE to head on over there. 
The absolutely beautiful Gabriella is the author behind VelvetGh0st. If you were not already aware or if the name rings a bell this girl is an absolutely incredible youtuber. Her channel consists of many different celebrity tutorials along with many different haul videos. However, what some people don't know is that she also runs her own blog too! This blog consists of make up starter kit posts, dupes and more indepth posts to go along with her videos. You will notice that there aren't that many posts on there but have no fear! That is about to change! So if you would like to keep up to date with Gabriella and her latest posts then please click HERE to go over to her blog. If you have been hiding under a rock and haven't yet seen any of her youtube videos then click HERE to head on over to her amazing youtube channel. 


I've read some disgusting comments online where plus size girls shouldn't blog or do outfit of the day posts. It absolutely disgusts me to be honest however 'A Rose Like This' is just that. The girl behind this blog is Rosie. A girl who doesn't have a care in the world what other people thinks of her and who does outfit of the day posts anyway. She is absolutely gorgeous and has amazing fashion sense. I admire her confidence so much. Her posts and photos are always amazing and she's a fabulous writer too. So if you are interested in checking out this blog then click HERE to head on over there. 

So there we have it. All of my favorite blog reads at the moment. All of these girls have inspired me one way or another so I thank them all for that! If you are interested in becoming a blogger than do it. Talk to me or any of these girls via twitter or email (view individual blogs for that information) and we would be happy to help you! 

I am always on the look out for new blogs to read so what are your favourite blogs at the moment? 

Hugs and Kisses 


6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for this post - it made my day! You're so sweet :) I love your blog too! Xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! :) thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. I love these kind of posts - its great discovering new blogs & giving people a shoutout.
    I will check them all out.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely!! I think more people should do them to be honest!! xx

      Delete
  3. My favourites are definitely: Viviannadoesmakeup, lipstickwithsomesunshine, HelloOctober, JessicaBeautician, Girlwithmakeup and Jennypurr!

    My blog's autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk I'd love for you to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you I'll check them out I'm not keen on viviannadoesmakeup as it's all higher end products and not really what I use but I'll check out the others & I've followed your blog! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign