Pages

Categories

29 October 2013

Monthly Favourites | October


I cannot believe that there are only two months left of 2013. Where is this year going? Seriously. I am so excited for the next couple of months though. I'm excited for my cousin to come down from Mauritius, Winter Wonderland to re-appear in Hyde Park in London and just everything to start getting really festive and Christmas. I can definitely say this is my favorite time of the year! I'm also pretty excited to start making my blog a little bit festive. I loved reading Christmas tags and posts last year but I think that's still a while away yet. 

Anyway, today I thought I would tell you about all the products I've been loving during October. I bought quite a lot of products this month and this is just a small selection of what I've absolutely loved. Consists of mainly Soap and Glory & Bourjois with a bit of Avon and Maybelline thrown in. 

The first product I have been loving this month has been Avon's Moroccon Argon Oil Lightweight Gloss Spray. This spray is perfect after washing your hair. Whilst it's still damp just spray a little bit into the roots and brush it through your hair and it's left with an absolutely gorgeous shine. Most sprays I've used like this I've noticed tend to leave your hair feeling a little bit too greasy but I don't find that with this product. Definitely one I would recommend. 

The next two products you will have noticed I've already reviewed. These are the Bourjois Happy Light Primer and the Happy Light Foundation also from Bourjois. As I have already done reviews I won't go into too much detail but the primer has amazing texture, glides over the skin beautifully, keeps your foundation in place all day and leaves a gorgeous radiance to your skin. The foundation also has amazing texture and leaves a gorgeous radiance to your skin, has a medium coverage which is perfect for me and lasts absolutely all day paired with the primer. To view a review of the primer click HERE and to view a review of the foundation click HERE

My next favorite of the month is probably the most hyped up product ever in the history of blogging and that is the Collection Last Perfection Concealer. However, I totally agree with the hype. For ages I struggled to find a good concealer and kept on reading about the Collection one so I eventually bought it and fell in love instantly. The coverage is amazing, it doesn't look cakey and lasts absolutely all day. If you have been living under a rock and have yet to check out this concealer please do not put it off any longer! It is amazing. I don't think I have seen one single bad review on it. It's also incredibly cheap so you won't be breaking the bank if you don't like it. 

The Maybelline Color Tattoos were something I kept on hearing about and seeing a lot of people use on youtube and saw a few reviews on blogger. I'm not a big eyeshadow wearer. However I have wanted to experience a lot more recently. I popped into Superdrug one day to see what colors that had an instantly fell in love with 'Pink Gold'. Basically a pink eye shadow with gold shimmer running through it. Pairing eye shadows together is still something I'm new at, however I find 'Pink Gold' on it's own all over the lid looks pretty incredible and that is how I tend to wear it. 

The next two products were on my wishlist since around June when I saw them in Zoella's favorites video and I only got around to purchasing them at the beginning of this month. The first product is Smoothie Star whipped body cream and the second product is the Rich and Foamous Body Wash. They both smell absolutely incredible and work really well together. 'Smoothie Star' contains Pistachio, Almond and Sweet Vanilla and it is just an incredibly body cream that sinks into the skin and doesn't live the skin feeling greasy. The 'Rich and Foamous' Body wash contains almond, outs and brown sugar. This shower gel foams up really well, leaves your skin feeling really clean and soft. Both of this products go really nicely together especially at night time as they aren't fresh scents so wouldn't really suit day time. When I bought these two products Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on. I don't know if that is still the case but I would highly recommend these two products if you haven't tried them already. 

And that is it. All my favorite products during October. What have you been loving this month? Be sure to let me know in the comments below! 

Hugs and Kisses





10 comments:

  1. I really like the Avon Moroccan Oil range. It leaves my hair so glossy & it feels very healthy.
    The Bourjois Happy Light Primer sounds lovely & Im always on the lookout for new primers.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! I hope you've checked it out!! xx

      Delete
  2. Avon things are really great aren't they! And inexpensive.

    Definitely want this bourjois foundation.

    AmeliaRose | Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply Amelia! I hope you've tried it! xx

      Delete
  3. Smoothie Star is so nice. I have it in lotion form and it smells amazing.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also loving the bourjois primer but still need to purchase that foundation!xxx
    knotreadyyet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! Hopefully you've purchased it by now! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Great post and I love your blog design, so cute x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign