Pages

Categories

4 October 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon


Heya everyone! First of all I am incredibly sorry about the quality of these photographs. No matter what I did I couldn't get the lighting of these photos right. My room is quite yellow toned so when it comes to blog photos it's really hard to get them as bright as I would like which is rather annoying and there isn't really anywhere else in my house I can get really nice bright  photos so please bear with me. They won't all be like this. 

Today I thought I'd do a short post on one of my favorite nail polishes at the moment and that is the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in the shade 'Watermelon'. Basically the color of a watermelon on the outside (funny that). It's getting to that time of the year now where we bid farewell to all the pretty pastel and bright colours and welcome in the warmer toned colors for the Autumn/Winter season. I will be honest and say I don't own many as I'm not a dark nail polish fan but I absolutely love this color. 

Now if you were not already aware the Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints are my favorite nail paints at the moment. They are just super shine hence the 'Hi shine' and just look absolutely stunning on the nails. I've applied two coats to the nail wheel above as this gives awesome opacity. The brush for these polishes just glide over the nails beautifully and leave such a beautiful glossy finish. I prefer the formula of the gelly hi shine polishes compared to the regular nail paints if I'm honest as they are very chip resistant! If you have yet to check these polishes out please do the next time you are in Superdrug or boots! They are priced at only £3.99 from both retailers which is a total bargain! 

Have you tried any other colors from the Gelly Hi Shine Range? Which are your favorites? 

Hugs and Kisses 



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that colour!
    Danielle xo

    opheliaevernote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is amazing! I bought two of these in Pomegranate and Blueberry when I got the chance some time ago and I absolutely love these. You get addicted huh (-;

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have blueberry! It's gorgeousss :) & yes you most certainly do haha! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign