24 September 2013

The Autumn Wishlist

Beautysets - Autumn Wishlist
Hello everyone! Hope you have all had a lovely start to the week. I've been going to the gym and job hunting a lot and then yesterday I decided to go to boots and do a little spree from the money I got for my birthday so look out for reviews from the results of that. This is actually my third attempt at writing this post. I tried and failed miserably yesterday as every time I went to preview how the post looked it messed up and eventually deleted itself. Safe to say I wasn't very happy but hopefully now it is okay and will work. But enough rambling from me. 

Today I thought I would do an Autumn Wishlist for you all. I love reading these, I know they are not everybody's cup of tea so please fill free to click on the X now if you want. But these are some of the things I hope to get my mitts on in the next few weeks. 

MAC's "Cranberry" Eye Shadow 
So this eye shadow has been on my wishlist every since I saw this video and I cannot wait till the day I can finally get my mitts on it so I can recreated that same look. I've never really been one to wear a lot of eye shadow. A bit of eyeliner and mascara was basically me done so I'm excited to start getting into eye make up now. At 22. I'm not late on this at all. 

"Vanilla Chai" Yankee Candle 
Need I say more? Vanilla is one of my favorite scents candle wise so I am very excited to get my hands on this. I had a sniff of it today when I was in Hallmark and it is beautiful. Very sweet and spicy. I can't wait to add this to my collection. Yes I have a yankee candle collection. You can read about it HERE

Sleek "Pomegranate" Blush Palette
In my opinion Sleek do the best drugstore blushes. I've tried a few blushes from other brands but none are as pigmented and last on my skin as well as the Sleek blushes do. They are also incredibly affordable and pigmented too. I spotted this today in Superdrug but I resisted the temptation to purchase it as I already had a lot in my basket so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to get this. It is a gorgeous purpley red color that is perfect for the autumn months. 

Mac's "Creme Cup" Lipstick 
I have seen so many blog reviews and youtube videos that say if you are purchasing your first ever mac lipstick then this is the one to pick up. I spotted this in a Mac Store in London and just loved the color. Very nude and would suit all skin tones as well. It's not an Autumn color but would still look nice and would go with absolutely everything. The only thing that puts me is the price tag. £15.00 for a lipstick in my opinion is ridiculous. So if you lovely bloggers out there know of a good dupe let me know. 

Burgundy 2-in-1 Jumper (New Look) 
Even with no money I still find myself browsing the new look website hunting down clothes for the Autumn/Winter season. I came across this gorgeous jumper and I absolutely love it. Yes it is plain but look at the color!! It would go with anything. Plain black trousers, jeans, skirts etc just anything. It is such a versatile little number and at £19.99 I consider it a bargain! I cannot wait to start clothes shopping for the Autumn season as these are my favorite types of clothes to wear. 

Burgundy Faux Fur Trim Hooded Gilet (New Look) 
As soon as I saw this on the New Look website I just knew I had to have it. It is absolutely gorgeous I don't own any items of clothing like this. I'm more of a jacket or plain black cardigan kind of girl. However when I saw this I knew this would be perfect for the Autumn season. Yes I know the UK is known for being freezing cold but we do tend to have warmer days as well and I just believe that this will be perfect paired with the 2-in-1 jumper for those warmer but also slightly cool autumn days. 

Barry M Autumn Matte Nail Polish Collection 
Throughout the summer Barry M was one of my favorite brands to use in terms of nail polish. I'm pretty sure I purchased every single color in their Gelly collection (minus the bright oranges) so when I heard they were bringing out a Matte Collection containing colors for the Autumn season I was instantly drawn in. I will be honest the fact they are 'Matte' did leave me quite hesitant as I absolutely love shiny nails (hence the Gelly hi shine splurge) but nonetheless they are on my wishlist and you guessed it my first purchase will be the brownish red color. 

Dark Red Double Ankle Boots (New Look) 
Oh look another Burgundy product added to the wishlist what a surprise. This color is amazing for fall/autumn and these boots just screamed at me when I saw them on the website. They are gorgeous. They will look amazing paired with a long sweater and leggings so I am extremely excited to try this. I actually need shoes and boots and stuff for the winter as mine are falling apart at the moment so I cannot wait to get my hands on these. 

So that is my wishlist for the Autumn season. I am very excited for the colder nights to kick in so I can have a hot chocolate and curl up in front of the TV and watch Downton Abbey, The X Factor and Made in Chelsea. Literally cannot contain my excitement for the next few months. 

Are you a fan of burgundy for the Autumn months? What is on your wish list? Leave me a comment below! 

Hugs and Kisses 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh great wishlist lovely! 'Cranberry' is also on my list, it looks like the perfect shade for fall and I've been wanting it for ages too <3 Hope you get everything you want hunni :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely!! I agree it's a perfect shade for fall! Cannot wait to grab it! :) Hope you get everything on yours too! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig