Pages

Categories

6 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

 All Pictures found on weheartit: 'The Autumn Tag' photo edited by me. 

Hello Everyone! So I am going to start this post with the generic blogger comment and go 'How is it September already?'. I actually cannot believe my brother is back at college and one of my little cousins has just started secondary school as well. Twitter is being spammed with students preparing for their first years of university. I can't get over how fast this year is going. But before I carry on let's get to the point of this post. 

I'm actually pretty happy it is September and that one of my favorite seasons is just around the corner. I have spotted this tag on http://www.makeup-pixi3.com/ and because I've missed doing the spring tag and the summer tag posts I thought I'd do the Autumn Tag straight away to avoid missing it. I love this season, the colors, the clothes, the drinks, the weather, everything about this month is just absolutely perfect so before anything else let's get straight to the questions for this tag. 

For Autumn what is your...

Favourite Thing About It: The clothes are definitely my favorite thing about Autumn without a doubt. I love how warm everything gets. I'm really self conscious during Summer and hate showing my arms and legs so when Autumn comes around I can get the sweaters out, the jeans finally come out and I just think the fashion in Autumn is amazing. 

Favourite Drink: I am a huge fan of cinnamon hot chocolate. A few years ago my mum bought a tub of it and I've been hooked on it ever since. I'm not a tea or coffee person so in the Autumn Hot Chocolate is definitely my savior. 

Favourite Scent/Candle: I don't have a favorite candle but scent would be anything that has a strong apple cider or cinnamon scent to it. I just think that these two are the perfect ingredients for Autumn. They are both warm and spicy scents and if I ever smell anything with these two scents halloween and Autumn just come to mind immediately. 

Best Lipstick: Now during Autumn the weather starts to get a little bit chillier so I will probably stay away from lipstick but stick to my 'Moroccan' lip butter from Revlon. I think it is the perfect color for Autumn and will go with every outfit I wear. However my mum recent bought the Urban Decay Venom in Shimmery Berry. A slightly warmer but absolutely gorgeous color that I know I'll be using a lot. 

Go To Moisturizer: Any moisturizer from Nivea. I've been using this brand for literally years thanks to my mum and I absolutely love it. Perfect for hydrating the skin, locks in moisture and best of all isn't greasy at all. Nivea always have a moisturizer to prevent my skin from being so dry so I will definitely be using them this season. 

Go To Colors For The Eyes: Definitely burgundy red. My friend, Gabriella aka Velvetgh0st on youtube done a gorgeous burgundy tutorial that I will definitely be trying out over the Autumn Season as I couldn't think better colors for it. If you would like to check out her video then click HERE. Make sure to subscribe as well as  she has got a lot of amazing videos coming up for the Autumn season, particularly around Halloween. You don't want to miss it. 

Favourite Band/Artist To Listen To: The 1975. I discovered this band a few months ago and absolutely love them. They have an incredible sound and recently released their album that it absolutely incredible and one I will definitely be having on repeat for the rest of the month. 

Favourite outfit to wear: This is easy. A big chunky oversized sweater, jeans, and ankle boots and a long necklace. As you can see from the weather at the moment it is pretty warm so I won't be wacking out the uggs until it gets a lot colder. I don't really dress according to season but in Autumn and even winter this is my favorite look to rock. 

Autumn Treat (i.e what will you treat yourself too): This is a tough one as I am currently unemployed and therefore will not be treating myself that much unless I get a job. I reckon I will be treating myself to some new jumpers or accessories. Possibly a few burgundy scarfs this year. Burgundy is definitely going to be a color I'll be checking out a lot this Autumn as I love it so much. 

Favourite Place To Be:  At home in my room or in the living room curled up on the sofa with a good book, a mug of cinnamon hot chocolate and the 1975 playing on my iPod. Of course I'll be replacing a book with my blog as well. 

As you can tell from this tag I absolutely love Autumn and cannot wait for the colder months to kick in so I can finally have cinnamon hot chocolate and finally wack out the sweaters, jeans and boots. This hot weather is definitely not something I'm a fan of. (Watch me complain if it gets to cold...there's no pleasing me) 

I tag all of you reading this post to do this tag but a few certain people I would like to see do this tag include:
CoutureGirl
BeautyEverAfter
VelvetGh0st

 If you do this tag make sure to tweet makeup-pix3 aka TwinklinPix3 who is the creator of this tag your blog links. What is your favorite thing about Autumn? Are you excited for the colder months or dreading it? Leave me a comment below! 

Hugs and Kisses 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign