Pages

Categories

8 September 2013

Recent Empties Issue 1


Hello ladies! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. The weather has changed dramatically recently hasn't it? I am extremely cold at the moment so I am snuggled up under my bed covers with a cup of hot chocolate beside me and I'm just blogging away and listening to 'The 1975' album which is absolutely amazing so check it out if you haven't already. 

Today however I thought I would do my first ever empties/products I've used up post!! I'm quite excited about this post. Purely because it is not really like me to use up products. Yes I know that is quite bad. I don't know why but I just can never seem to finish a whole entire bottle, tube or pot of something. When I decided to do this blog I decided, 'right that's it. I have a blog and if people read it they will be trusting my opinions if they ever go out and buy something therefore I should use up a full product and tell them how I liked it or didn't like it' and for once I have actually stuck to my guns and recently finished all six of these products. I have amazed myself! But before I ramble on and on and on let me tell you about all of these products. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo Seductive & Elegant Lace 
Dry Shampoo wasn't actually something I ever thought of using until I was at university. There were days when I would stay in the library for ever just doing assignments and when I got home I was in the mood for a quick shower and then I'd just hop into bed. Washing my hair was definitely not on the top of my list which for me is quite unusual as I tend to take really good care it normally. I was browsing through Superdrug one day and saw this and it is absolutely incredible! It refreshes your hair between washes, leaves it smelling absolutely gorgeous and also removes all the grease and oil you have in your hair which for me is a bonus. Definitely a holy grail product! 

Nivea Soft Face and Body Cream 
This isn't my most favorite product in the world. I don't like the packaging as it looks more like a hand cream than a body/face cream. I also don't like the texture of this cream as it doesn't feel like a cream. To me it feels more like a gel and I don't like that in moisturizers. It's one of those creams that takes ages to sink in and also feels quite greasy. It also drys out my face more than it actually moisturises it. So yeah I wouldn't recommend this product at all. 

'Snow Fairy' Shower Gel from Lush 
This shower gel was all the rage over the Christmas season but was sold out everywhere until one day before uni started after the Christmas holidays I popped into lush and saw that they were doing a special deal on the small bottles of the 'Snow Fairy'. (I can't remember what it was, but it was quite cheap). I love the smell of this shower gel, it smells a lot like Bubble Gum and lathers up really well and the scent stays on your skin as well which I absolutely love. I hope they bring it back this Christmas as I will definitely be stocking up. 

Boujois Healthy Mix Foundation 
I recently bought the serum foundation as you are all away however I finish this foundation about a month or so ago and I absolutely loved it. It has medium coverage but is very build-able so if you prefer high coverage you would be able to achieve this. It also matches my skin tone perfectly and is not too dewy or cakey either. Amazing foundation. 

'Clean and Clear' Deep Cleansing Lotion 
This was once a holy grail product for me and before I came across the Liz Earle Cleanser and Toner this was what I used. I love it. It removes all traces of make up from your face and leaves your skin feeling really soft and clean which is a bonus for me. You only need to apply this to your face once to remove all the make up, I tend to apply it twice though just to make sure that everything is off my face as my skin suffers if even a trace of make up is left on there overnight! 

L'Occitane Mango Flower Hand Cream 
I recently finished this cream and I am actually extremely gutted as it was limited edition and I can't seem to find it anywhere online. There was a collection I wanted to get but even that has disappeared now. Not good. But anyway I absolutely love this cream. It smells absolutely gorgeous and as you all know I love me some mango scents so the scent instantly is a huge bonus but the main product is also amazing. Very moisturizing, non greasy, leaves your hands feeling super soft and makes sure that they are hydrated all day. Now that the colder months are coming hand cream is going to become a must use product for me so if you have spotted this cream anywhere please leave me a comment below letting me know! I need it back in my life. If you do spot this anywhere and are interested yourself I have actually done a full review that you will find HERE so do check it out. 

Have you used up any products recently? Are you glad you have or super gutted the product has now finished? If you have a similar blog post to this please link it below! 

Hugs and Kisses 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign