16 September 2013

My Every Day Make Up


Hello there girls! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I can't believe it's Monday already. Universities have just started to go back including my one. It's hard to believe that this time 3 years ago I was settling in to my uni room and beginning my university career. I cannot believe how fast the past three years has gone. If you have just started university please do make the most of freshers week and your first year. I was so shy in my first couple of weeks that I didn't really have the best of times. Biggest regret ever. If you would like me to do a university guide type post for you then please leave me a comment below. 

Now before I carry on rambling today I thought I would do a post regarding my everyday make up. Now make up is only something I have gotten into the past couple of years. I was never one to go out with a full face of make up. Sometimes I would borrow my mum's powder to get rid of shine and apply lip-gloss and that would be me done. Apparently I was a lot more confident in my skin back then than I am now. But I have gotten into more make up recently and begun experimenting so let's get into what I wear on an every day basis. Most of these products I have done an in-depth review of so links will be provided beside the products once I have mentioned them. 

FACE 
Now before I start to apply any make up on my face I use my Simple Moisturizer to provide a nice base to apply my foundation (REVIEW HERE). One this is applied I apply my favorite foundation that is the Bourjois Health Mix Serum in Shade 53 (REVIEW HERE). I apply this all over my face with the real techniques buffing brush. After this I go in with my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I use this under my eyes and on blemishes because I find it just covers them absolutely amazingly and it also gets rid of those nasty dark circles underneath my eyes. 

EYES
Now I'm not the biggest fan of eye make up. All I tend to wear is just one eye-shadow and a bit of mascara then I'm good to go. Before the eye-shadow is applied I take a little bit of foundation and just place that on the eyes in order to make sure the color stays put all day. The eye-shadow I wear is from Sleek's Au Natural Palette. I choose the shade 'Conker' as it is a gorgeous dark shimmery brown color that suits my skin tone perfectly so I just sweet this all over my lid for an every day look. I don't tend to go in with different colors on my lids unless I am going on a night out or special occasions. Once this is done I will apply my absolute favorite mascara which is  the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Waterproof mascara. I just apply this to my top and bottom eyelashes and that is my eyes done. I need to invest in good primers for both my face and my eyelids so if you have any recommendations let me know below. 

FACE CONTINUED. 
So once I have done my eye make up I then go back to my face and apply a little bit of blusher. I use the Sleek Palette in Lace (REVIEW HERE) and just apply this onto my face with a blush brush. I use the middle shade in the palette which is called Guipure that is a gorgeous shimmery orange color. After this the final stage is of course the powder. I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the shade 'Silky Beige' (REVIEW HERE) apply that all over my face using a kabuki brush. I focus more on my t-zone when I am applying this particularly near my nose as this is where I produce the most shine which I actually find annoying. But anyway, after the powder that is my face complete. 

LIPS 
Doing my lips is probably my favorite part of my whole make up routine. Is that weird? Probably but I don't know why I just feel like everything comes together once your lips have some color or shine on them. What I wear on my lips varies from day to day to be honest. I'll go in with a revlon lip butter, normally in the shade 'Berry Smoothie' or apply a tinted baby lips lip balm in the shade 'Cherry Me'. Other days I'll just not apply anything except from the baby lips lip balm in the shade 'Hydrate'. 

So there is my every day make up routine. I know I don't use half as many products as some of you beauty addicts out there but if you can't already notice I prefer the more natural look and these are the products that I find suits me best and works for me. I haven't yet done a review on the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer so if you would like a review on that product let me know. 

What do you wear on an every day basis? If you have a post or video then please link it below as I'd love to check it out. 

Hugs and Kisses 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC,(86) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! & of course I will!! :)

      Delete
  2. I use the Rimmel Stay Matte everyday, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing!! Mine cracked last night though...nooo :(

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the Revlon lip butter! Which shades can you recommend? x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try berry smoothie!! Perfect for the autum and winter months!! I love Moroccon as well & sorbet too :)

      Delete
  4. These are my essentials too ! I've never tried the healthy mix foundation, would you recommend it for normal to dry skin ? xx

    http://misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! It contains moisture in it so it will hydrate the skin and leave it looking glowing! Definitely give this a purchase when you're next out :) xx

      Delete
  5. I use Stay Matte bronzer! It's great. BabyLips are the best lip products in drugstores in my opinion.

    check out my blog and follow if you like?
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think they are the best lip balms around just now! :) Of course I'll check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love the look of that palette!

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one? Haha :) they are both amazing so definitely give them both a try if you want! They are not that pricey either :) x

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig