21 September 2013

Haul | Brand New Avon Purchases


Hiya everyone! Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Yesterday I had my gorgeous twin cousins over which was so lovely. They are only 2 years old. Oh how I wish I was that age again. Just living carefree with no worries or anything. Such a lovely age to be. 

Today I thought I would do my first ever haul on my blog which is from Avon. Now I don't know about all you other beauty bloggers out there but Avon seems to be such an underrated brand to me. I barely ever see products on blogs for them and if I do it's just a lipstick here or there, but to me its one of my all time favorite beauty brands. The products are super affordable, last such a long time and they are such good quality and actually do work. I will admit that I have had some products that do not work but at least I know I haven't spent a fortune on it.

The first product I bought is the cinnamon and cranberry shower gel. I thought that this would be a perfect shower gel for the autumn months as it smells incredible and these are two of my favorite ingredients as well. The bottle is an incredible size (400ML) and will be lasting me a very long time. I've used this twice already and other than the smell it lathers up really well and leaves your skin smelling gorgeous and leaves it really soft too. 

I then chose to purchase two body lotions as well. The first one is Strawberry and White Chocolate and as well as being a body lotion is also a hand lotion. The main reason I got it was for the ingredients.  I was expecting it to smell incredible and I have not been left disappointed. The second lotion is a black cherry body lotion. Now I actually didn't order this initially. I had ordered a body lotion to match the shower gel but they unfortunately ran out and sent me this instead and I'm glad they did as the scent is incredible and just screams winter. I haven't yet had a chance to use these as my mum has pinched both of them but once I do I will try to review them if you are interested. 

The next three items were a set. I have struggled to find a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair as it gets greasy super fast and often feels very dry. A few months ago I spotted my mum using this and decided to use it and my hair was instantly revived. It leaves my hair refreshed, gets rid of all dandruff and it leaves a really glossy sheen to my hair too so I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to purchase this once the catalog came through my door. I also purchased a light gloss spray just to add a bit more shine to my hair too. Once again once I've had more use out of this product I will review it. I recently reviewed the Moroccan Oil from Avon which you can find HERE if you are interested. 

The last item I bought is actually neither skin care or beauty related but I thought I'd include it instead. I decided to purchase a Strawberry and Guava fragrance mist for my room. My main reason for this purchase was because whenever I cook or my parents cook the smells from the food tend to travel up there and I don't like the smell it leaves. So now I have a simple solution to this problem. It smells absolutely incredible too. 

So those are all my recent Avon purchases. I am so excited to use these products especially on pamper evenings as I believe those are the best times to start using them. If you'd like reviews of any of these products leave me a comment below. 

Do you like the brand Avon? If you use them what are your favorite products? Leave me a comment below. 

Hugs and Kisses 





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've been using the Avon Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoos and Conditioners for a while now and totally agree that they are underrated. My hair feels shinier and healthier than it's ever been! Glad to hear they are working out for you as well :)

    Rosie x
    itsalljustrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole brand is underrated. I absolutely love avon! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love a bit of Avon in my life, they're bubble baths are amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh i've never tried their bubble baths but the packaging for them is soo cute!! xx

      Delete
  3. I just came across your blog, its absolutely gorgeous!!! "photography, travelling, beauty, fashion": all my interests too! :)

    http://tigerlillyyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig