3 August 2013

Wishlist | 22nd Birthday


Hello everyone!! Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday and have lots planned for the remainder of the weekend. I have been spending my Saturday watching Harry Potter and playing the Sims Freeplay on my iPad. If you haven't downloaded that game and used to love The Sims then you are missing out. 

Today I thought I would do a birthday wishlist instead of a normal monthly wishlist for you all as there are only 21 days left until I turn 22. Before I start though let me just say that this is just me living in a dream world. I most definitely am not expecting any of these items and will be extremely happy with whatever I receive. Now that that's out of the way let's get on with the list! 

Rose Gold Watch 

Now I know that every single beauty blogger seems to be obsessed with the Michael Kors Rose Gold watches at the moment. And rightly so too as they are absolutely gorgeous, however, I would be happy with any simple rose gold watch as they are just so gorgeous and classy and as I don't own any rose gold jewelry a watch would be perfect to start off my collection.

♥ Blue Zip Front Scuba Skater Dress
I spotted this dress last week when I was browsing the River Island website and I fell in love immediately. It is just such a gorgeous color and I love the zip at the front of the dress rather than the back of a dress. The dress is such such a cute shape and color. I have an obsession with blue dresses at the moment, my wardrobe is literally full of them and this dress would just be perfect to add to my collection. 

♥ Moroccan Oil 
Since blogging I have seen this product being reviewed on every single blog I read and heard so many lovely things about it. I've never been one to really use oils on my hair however this has been on my list of things to try for a very long time now. I love the fact that the formula is supposed to enhance how manageable the hair is, increase the shine and also give a long term conditioning to the hair as well. These are things my hair definitely needs at the moment. 

♥ Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy La Fleur 
Now I am not going to lie when I say the main aspect that drew me into this product was the name. What a perfect name for a perfume. However another reason is when I was out shopping just before my graduation I spotted this in Debenhams and decided to give it a sniff and oh my goodness I feel in love with it immediately. It is so fruity, fresh and light which is what I really look for in a perfume so hopefully in the future I will be the proud owner.

♥  Macadamia Nature Oil Deep Repair Masque 
Now if you have been reading my blog from the beginning then you will know how much I've wanted this masque. I first saw Ingrid (Miss Glamarozzi) on youtube speaking about this and when she likes something she tends to talk about it a lot so the more I heard the more I wanted it and now it's in my top 10 of things I would like. Hair Masques are definitely something I think I need in order to protect the condition of my hair so I really hope to be able to give this a try in the future. 

♥ Beauty Blenders 
Now as most bloggers I tend to blend in my make up using my fingers or make up brushes as I find this just leaves flawless finishes on my face. However, when I was doing my weekly catch up of youtube beauty videos I spotted someone using this and I was immediately drawn in. The egg like shape and the color are just so adorable and when I was watching the video I noticed how gorgeous the finish is once you've blended all your make up in. l. I know Models Own do these blenders and they also have an orange one if pink isn't your thing. I'm sure there are other companies out there that do these as well. Definitely something I will be giving a whirl. 

♥ Pandora Bracelet 
I have always wanted a charm bracelet and Pandora just do the most gorgeous bracelets and charms. I've always wanted one that I don't know, brings out my personality or just something to show things that are important to me and just a little keepsake of special events and things that happen in my life. I just think it is such an adorable idea. 

♥ One Tree Hill Complete Series 
I am a complete one tree hill fanatic. I absolutely love the characters, Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush are absolutely amazing in this series. I cannot begin to tell you what this show means to me and how much it has taught me about life in general. I absolutely love it and definitely need the box set in my life. Well no, I don't NEED it but you know what I mean. 

♥ Bumble and Bumble Surf Gift Set 
This summer I have seen a lot of people rave about these products and they just seem absolutely perfect for those dreaded summer days if you've been in the pool or by the sea. The packaging and the name of this company are just so adorable and I have not seen one bad review about this product. Definitely something I will be checking out in the future. 

Have you got a birthday coming up? Is your birthday perhaps on the 24th August like mine? What is on your birthday wishlist? Are there any products here that you would like as well? Leave me a comment and let me know! 

Hugs and Kisses 



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. My birthday is August 23rd, I am hoping for an hourglass powder and a nars blush!! Real Techniques have a beauty blender out in September - £4.99, bound t be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww day before me! Aww I've never used either of those brands before but I need to check them out! Ohh I might as well wait until September then! I have the real techniques core collection and I absolutely love them! :) Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to have the beauty blender and pandora bracelet too! :) Anyway, advance happy birthday! :)

    http://www.thewallflowersecrets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that watch, wow!
    Danielle xo

    http://opheliaevernote.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/goodbye-jodie.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig