Pages

Categories

10 August 2013

Review | Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser & Toner


Hey Everyone! Hope you've all had a fabulous week. I can't believe another weekend has finally come around. This past week has flown by. This weekend I have quite a busy one planned. I went to the gym this morning and this afternoon headed to my local shopping center with my Aunt to do some shopping for my little cousins birthday later on next week. Tomorrow I will be heading to the X Factor Boot Camp with my brother, my best friend and her sister. No I am not auditioning before you ask. I went to the live auditions last month and there is actually a lot of talent this year so looking forward to that being back on my screen in the Autumn/Winter. X Factor being back means that it's not long till Christmas as well. How scary is that? 

Anyway before I carry on and ramble, I thought that today I would talk to you about part of my skincare routine. Cleansing and toning is definitely not my most favorite thing to do in the world. It is just so much effort and takes such a long time. That, however, was before I came across Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I found this by watching a skincare routine video by Zoe aka Zoella and absolutely loved the look of this product so about 4 or 5 months ago I decided to purchase the cleanser and the toner and I am literally in love. I apply both the cleanser and toner every morning and night to refresh and cleanse my skin in order to have the perfect canvas for my make up. 

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 
I had never really come across a hot cloth cleanser before so when I saw this in Zoe's video I was quite intrigued and didn't really expect to love this product. However it is amazing. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, soft and clean. The cleanser comes in a 100ML pump and has a cream like consistency which I absolutely love. I just apply an even layer all over my face, with my make up on, leave it on for 2-3 minutes, run the cloth that is pictured above under the hot water (hence the hot cloth part) and remove the cleanser off my face. This cloth is also excellent for exfoliating your face as well. It takes less than a minute to remove the cleanser off my face and it removes nearly every trace of make up that I have. The main thing I love about this cleanser is the scent. It just smells very pure and clean and refreshing. It contains rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter which is one of my favorite ingredients when it comes to skin care products. 

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic 
Now when it comes to this toner I have seen quite a few negative reviews. Not that many people seem to like it as much as they like the cleanser which I find bizarre. Toners are an essential part of my routine, particularly if they improve the radiance of your skin which this one does. As it says on the product it 'revitalises, soothes and tones for instant radiance'. I have quite dull looking skin so to find a product that will improve the radiance is definitely a plus in my books and I find that this definitely does the trick. This toner comes in a 200ML bottle. I apply this toner using a cotton wool pad, wipe it over my face and neck and not only does it remove all the excess make up that the cleanser might not reach but it also leaves your face feeling very refreshed. This is due to all the ingredients that are contained within the toner which are organic aloe vera, calendula, rose scented geranium, cucumber and natural vitamin E which is why it feels so refreshing on the skin. 

Additional Information
Liz Earle Cleanse and Toner can be purchased from the Liz Earle Website. The 100ML cleanser is priced at £13.25, however if you want to purchase the starter kit this comes with 2 muslin clothes and is priced at £14.75. The 200ML Instant Boost Skin Tonic is priced at £13.25. The cleanser and toner suits absolutely all skin types and I personally believe it is worth every penny. If you wish to have a look at the Liz Earle selection of products please click HERE to have a browse. If you make an order and it is your first time you might be lucky enough to receive a mini sample of the Liz Earle Cleanser like I did. What more could you possibly want? 

Have you used Liz Earle products before? If you have tried the cleanser and toner do you like them? What other products from Liz Earle would you recommend? Leave me a comment below and I shall reply to them all. 

Hugs and Kisses 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign