18 August 2013

Review | Cocoa Butter Spray&Go Moisturizer


Hello Everyone! Today I thought I'd tell you about one of my most favorite purchases in the last few weeks and this is the cocoa butter spray&go moisturizer. A spray and go moisturizer. What more could you ask for? It really is so much effort to come out of a shower and put a moisturizer on and 99% of the time you will just sit there waiting for it to dry before you can put any clothes on or you'd think of the above and put it off especially if you are in a hurry. I am one of those lazy people that just won't do it as I do not have the patience. 

Vaseline are actually a brand I have a love-hate relationship with. I absolutely hate their lip products but love their creams as they are so moisturizing, so when I spotted this at the counter in boots I did not hesitate to pick it up. They have three versions of this. Obviously I picked up the cocoa butter one but they have a yellow one which has got oat extract in designed to make the skin super soft, and a green one as well which has aloe vera in to refresh the skin. Part of the reason I chose the cocoa butter one is because I know that this ingredient is designed to give your skin a lovely healthy glow. Considering it's been super warm lately this is definitely ideal. 

This moisturizer smells absolutely gorgeous, sinks almost instantly into the skin and makes you skin feeling super soft and looking incredibly healthy and glowing. You can literally moisturize you whole body in 5 minutes or under. Just spray your whole body, rub it in and bam you're good to go. It sinks into your skin in around a minute as well. Incredibly quick and easy. Another bonus of this product for me is that there is no stickiness or greasiness. I tend to have very dry patches of skin around my body as well and I find that this definitely helps combat those. I find that with most moisturizers I've used tend to be quite heavy as well which is not idea after a shower as you will feel hot and sweaty again but this is just so light and perfect for the summer months.

I can see this product fast becoming a holy grail product and for only £4.99 you cannot go wrong. If you wish to purchase this product either pop into your local Boots or I'm guessing Superdrug would do them too or click HERE to purchase it. 

Have you already tried the Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizers? Which one did you choose to opt for? Leave me a comment below and I will be sure to reply! 

Hugs and Kisses 



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Thank you for this! I was debating whether to purchase this but now I definitely will! Also, how did you make the thing at the bottom saying 'Fleur Danielle' ? Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcome!! I hope you like it as much as I did :) and I literally typed in 'make a blog signature and a bunch of websites came up :) it is super easy to do! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog post on it for more info :)

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much lovely but I have already done this tag!! Nonetheless I will pop over to your blog and check out your post!

      Delete
  3. Where did you get your tart burner from xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a tart burner :) it's a little pot that I store all my candles in! :)

      Delete
  4. It smells great--not *too* strong of a smell, but you know it's cocoa butter of some variety, and it's so silky!
    handmade lotion

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig