20 August 2013

Monthly Favorites | August



Monthly favorites time already? Seriously? Wow it will be Christmas before you know it. Now I should probably tell you that I am writing this post a week in advance because I am on holiday from the 24th August to the 31st. However everything that is mentioned here I have been loving and will be taking along with me on my holiday. So let's get right into it. 

Vaseline Spray&Go Moisturizer
I won't go into too much detail with this as I did a review about it not to long ago (HERE). Super quick and easy to use, very moisturizing, non greasy and sticky and very light. Perfect for the summer months and taking a way on holiday. For only £4.99 you cannot go wrong. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Probably one of my most favorite concealers ever and very highly rated within the beauty community. Quite rightly as well. It gives flawless coverage over spots, reawakens and brightens the under eye area as well. It is a very light concealer and blends into the skin amazingly well. Extremely good coverage and doesn't leave your skin feeling cakey at all. For only £5.49 it is a bargain. 

Radox Essentials Soft Care Handwash with Milk 
Yes you read this correctly I am including a hand wash in my monthly favorites. Very uncommon within the blogging world however I had to. I just love it so much. It smells incredibly and leaves your hands feeling so soft as well. It is an absolutely amazing handwash and for less than £2 you cannot really go wrong! 


Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Waterproof Mascara 
I don't really have much knowledge with mascara so when I find one I like I tend to stick with it and I find this mascara absolutely perfect! Makes my eyelashes look super volumised, doesn't clump up or make them look unnatural and that is definitely something I love about this mascara. Another holy grail product right here. 

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash 
I got this body wash free with last months copy of Glamour. Hands down one of the best body washes I've ever used. I love the fact that it is a super toning body wash as well meaning that it firms up your skin and I've definitely noticed such a difference. It also leaves my skin feeling very soft which is a bonus. If you would like a full review of this product let me know in the comments below. 


Revlon Lip Butter (Sorbet)
Now this is a color that I can definitely say is out of my comfort zone however I absolutely love it. I don't apply too much as I'm a girl who loves the more natural look so I just apply a little bit and blend it into the lips and it still gives a gorgeous pop of color across my lips. As with all the revlon lip butters they are very moisturising and last ages on the lips before they need to be reapplied. I'm wearing this color a lot at the moment before Summer is finished as I think it's more of a summer color. 


Toni & Guy Salt Spray 
I saw this product in a monthly favorites post last month and instantly wanted to try it as the review was so good. I've been reading a lot about salt sprays and how they are meant to add body, volume and texture to your hair and I definitely haven't been left disappointed. It's very light, has a fresh scent to it and keeps my hair looking decent all day. Definitely a product I will be repurchasing for the summer months as it is ideal for that. 

Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argon Oil 
Moroccan Oil is a product that has been very highly rated amongst the beauty community. I decided to finally jump on the bandwagon but instead decided to get a cheaper version from Avon. As Avon is one of my favorite brands I knew that I wasn't going to be left disappointed. It makes my like look incredibly healthy, shiny, makes it a lot more manageable and my hair is also felt feeling a lot more silky as well. It doesn't weigh down my hair which I love as well. 

So those are my beauty favorites for this month. I was also thinking to do a non-beauty favorites each month. What do you think? Leave me a comment below if you think that's a good idea. Have you used any of these products mentioned in this post? What are your views on them? Let me know and I will be sure to reply. 

Hugs and Kisses 



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm a new follower great blog love it so much already please take a look at mine? http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig