Pages

Categories

20 July 2013

'The Leibster Award' Get To Know Me Tag


Hello Guys! Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend so far. I know most of you out there would have finished school or college for the summer or maybe like me you have even already graduated and are ready for the next chapter in your life! Biggest Congratulations to you! 

I was tagged by the lovely and gorgeous Laura Beth to do this tag. I love doing tag posts because you always get to know the person behind the blog a little bit better which is good as you know they are not a robot behind the screen. If you didn't already know I have already done a separate 'Get To Know Me' post so click HERE to have a read. It is not an actual award in case you were wondering. At least I don't think it is. What I do know however, is that this is a great way to discover new blogs. 

So what are the rules of this tag you might be asking. Well the rules are: 
  1. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the tagger 
  2. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 followers or under to give the award to and link them in your post
  3. Create 11 new questions for those chosen bloggers to answer 
  4. Make sure to tell them they are tagged by mentioning them on twitter OR leaving a comment on their blog. I think twitter would be the easiest way to let them know. 
  5. Make sure to not tag the person who tagged you as obviously they have already done this post themselves. 
That is it! 5 simple rules to follow. So let's get right into Laura's questions. 

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 
Either America or Australia I am not at all fussed. I have always wanted to live in New York as the city is just absolutely amazing and full of life and culture. I would love to live in Australia as I have a step brother over there and I would be able to see and be closer to him and my niece and nephew as well. 

What is your natural hair colour? 
My natural hair color is dark brown. However it also has bits of red and bits of blonde hair mixed into it as well. It is quite an unusual colour that nobody really has. I always used to get complimented on it when I was younger and still do to this day. It is not that visible in pictures though. 

If you could only have 3 make up products what would they be? 
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, any form of sheer lip gloss and my rimmel stay matte foundation. I definitely could not live without these three items. 

What is your best childhood memory? 
My 9th Birthday in Mauritius which is a tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean. On this birthday me and my family went around the majority of the island and spent the whole day at different beaches swimming, eating birthday cake and celebrating. This is definitely something I'll never be able to forget. I have also been lucky enough to have celebrated quite a few birthdays in Cannes in the south of France to so I consider myself very lucky. 

What are two things you couldn't live without? 
My i-phone and my laptop. I don't think I can ever switch phones now that I have had an i-phone. My laptop obviously because I love to blog and wouldn't be able to do this without it. 

What is your all time favorite eye shadow combo? 
I have never been someone who wears a lot of eye shadow so therefore I do not have a favorite combo. Sorry! 

Name your favorite blogger
My favorite blogger would have to be Kayleigh from Couture Girl. She is just such a lovely person and we have similar make up and fashion tastes so her blog is always one I go to when it comes to hauls and new make up products she is testing out. She's absolutely gorgeous and a fabulous writer so if you haven't checked out her blog you are missing out. 

What do you want to be when you're older? 
This is another question I can't answer. There are so many things I want to be involved in. Media, music and PR stuff,
tourism and travel, marketing etc there is just so much I would like to do so there is not a particular job role that comes to mind. 

Do you watch youtube videos? If so who's videos are your favorites to watch? 
I do yes! I absolutely love Zoella of course. She's so lovely and so gorgeous and she always manages to put me in a good mood and another youtuber who I absolutely love is the lovely Gabriella who also happens to be a good friend from VelvetGh0st as well. I will admit that since I've started to blog I read more blogs and spend more time on here than I do on youtube. But I'll always watch both these girls videos. 

What did you study at school? 
If we are talking about GCSE's then Drama, Sociology, Leisure and Tourism, Health and Social Care, Textiles (we had to do a Design and Technology option). For a levels I didn't actually do a levels. I did a BTEC National Diploma in Travel and Tourism instead. 

Which celebrity do you wish you were best friends with? 
Jennifer Lawrence definitely. She's just got such a good personality and seems so much fun and such an easy person to get a long with as well so yeah I'd definitely like to be best friends with her. 

So those were all Laura's questions. I enjoyed answering them and I hope you've enjoyed reading my answers  and learning a bit more about me. I tag the following people to take part in this: 


If you've been tagged these are the 11 questions for you to answer and give a little bit more about yourselves: 
  1. What are your top 5 favorite songs? 
  2. If you only had a month to live what would you do? 
  3. What is your favorite movie? 
  4. What is your favorite place to go shopping for clothes? 
  5. What is your favorite brand of make up? 
  6. What ONE make up item could you not live the house without? 
  7. What has been your biggest accomplishment so far in your life? 
  8. What is the first thing you notice about people? 
  9. What are your hobbies? 
  10. What is the furthest you've been from home? 
  11. What is number one on your list of things to do before you die? 
I hope you all enjoyed this little tag. I know this is quite a lengthy post but I personally enjoyed it and I hope you do too!! Leave me a comment below to let me know what you thought of this post! 

Hugs and Kisses 





5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your beautiful blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't do 'follow for follow' if you really liked my blog as much as you say you do you would have followed me already.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! Your blog is lovely!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcome lovely! :) aww thank you!!

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign