Pages

Categories

11 July 2013

Review | Summer Scoop Yankee Candle


So if you read my Yankee Candle post then you obviously know I am obsessed with these candles. Actually I'm obsessed with any candle but yankee candle for me do the nicest scents. This summer scoop scent was part of the summer collection and is just the most gorgeous summer fragrance ever.  

For starters the candle is pink. I know that sounds shallow but I'm not going to lie when I say that anything pink and bright and girly like this will instantly attract me. The jar also has a picture of a pink ice cream being scooped. Ice cream and Pink. Two of my most favorite things. Need I say more? Next comes the smell. This literally does smell like strawberry ice cream. It just reminds me of summer holidays with my family sitting on the beach in the South of France sunbathing and being treated to and buying ice cream from the ice cream shop or van that was located nearby. That holiday definitely meant a lot to me! 

Summer Scoop is such a cool and refreshing scent and perfect for those chilly nights after a barbecue in the summer time. The scent of this candle is definitely not too overpowering or sickly sweet which is perfect if you just want a room to have a small tinge of fragrance. Like I mentioned this candle was part of the summer scoop collection. The other fragrances within the collection include Pineapple Cilantro, Honey Blossom, & Fireside Treats. I am hoping to try out these three fragrances later on this month. 

Have you tried any of these candles from the summer collection? Which are your favorite scents? Are there any scents that you don't like? Leave your comments below. 

Hugs and Kisses 






1 comment:

  1. I moved into my new flat maybe 5ish weeks ago, and I've filled my bedroom with candles. This sounds like the perfect one to light after a hard days work, and just drift away to. Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign