Pages

Categories

12 July 2013

Review | Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream



Hello Everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely day. How gorgeous is the weather today? It is just so lovely and extremely hot. If you have a pool in this weather you are extremely lucky! That would literally be my idea of heaven. I can just picture myself on a while lilo on the pool with a glass of wine in my hands and a box of chocolates. It would be absolutely perfect. 

Anyway, better get back to the point of this post. I have been in search of a good day cream for quite a long time now. I just can't ever seem to find one that suits all my requirements. Nearly all the creams that I use seem to have a greasy texture to it and makes my face look pretty shiny and some creams make my face feel quite wet and sweaty. Sexy right? No I didn't think so. 

About a week ago I decided to purchase this cream. Now I have heard a lot about simple cream both good and bad but I decided to purchase it anyway just so I could see for myself what it was like and I needed a cream anyway. This review is mainly a very positive one. 


As you can see from the above pictures the packaging gives so much information which I actually love. It tells you what their philosophy is and I absolutely love the quote that is on the packaging as well. 'A laugh is a smile that grows'. It is a beautiful quote and definitely something that attracted me to purchase this product. It is definitely a quote that can make you feel better about yourself. 

The packaging also contains the ingredients to the product. I ALWAYS without fail make sure that I check the ingredients before purchasing a product. This is purely because I have bought certain creams that just make me break out into a million spots and I've also had allergic reactions to some which definitely isn't good. I love the fact that this cream has pro vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These vitamins are known to be excellent for the skin as they reduce skin aging, hyper pigmentation and redness on the skin. This information definitely backs up the 'Kind To Skin' claim that Simple makes. I also love the fact that this cream keeps up the protection for practically a whole entire day. 


The packaging of the cream is something that I am quite unimpressed with. I find it to be quite unhygienic. Most creams that I've used in the past have got a protective cover on them when you take the lid off, just to stop the cream from falling out and going everywhere. Because of this it is definitely not a product that I will take travelling as I'd be worried about it spilling in my bag. However saying that I love the bright green lid. This is definitely a feature that makes it easy to identify and stand out. Like the box the cream originally came in the tub also contains information on the cream. I love how it is simplified. '2 vitamins, 4 skin loving ingredients & 0 artificial perfume or colors'. That is literally all you need to know! 

The most important part of this product is obviously the cream itself and I think it is excellent. The consistency is a little watery which I was worried about because I thought it might be a bit greasy and oily when applying it. Even though it does feel this way on application it doesn't leave that oily finish to your face which is one of the things I hate the most so this pleased me a lot. It is quite cool and refreshing on your skin as well which is actually perfect for the hot weather we are getting at the moment. 

Whilst we are on the subject of hot weather this product also contains SPF  15 giving your skin the protection it needs from the sun. Even though I know it will protect my skin I absolutely hate the feeling of piling on loads and loads of sunscreen. It just seems to take forever to sink in. However with the Simple Day Cream I am able to give my skin the protection it deserves whilst feeling moisturized. 

Overall this product is surely going to become one of my obsessions to use. The moisturizer is super light, contain SPF 15 and contains the vitamins and nutrients that will be extremely friendly to my skin. This cream is for everyone however will benefit you the most if you suffer from sensitive skin. This retails at £5.59 from Superdrug and even though it is quite steep for a cream I would highly recommend it. For something that provides your skin with vitamins and nutrients and protects it from the sun it is definitely worth every single penny. 


Have you used the brand 'Simple before? What are you views? Have you used this cream before? Would you recommend it? Based on my review would you purchase it?  Let me know in the comments below. 

Hugs and Kisses 

7 comments:

  1. The make up wipes are brilliant! Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a huge fan of make up wipes as I find that they dry my skin out but I've never tried simple ones so I'll give it a whirl! Thank you for your recommendation! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post. I read your post. It’s very simple and informatics. Thank you for sharing..............

    Vitamin b12

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this cream recently put it on ,ast night before i went to bed feels lovely on my skin :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought and used this cream about 5 weeks ago and got some kind of allergic reaction on my face next day of using that cream. I then stopped using that cream until yesterday again and had same reaction again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign