13 July 2013

Organisation & Blogging



Hi everyone! So today is the hottest day of the year so far, so I thought that I would sit outside in the sunshine and write this blog post for you all, however it just way to hot so I've decided to come back inside my house. I love this weather but too hot is not good. 

I've been reading blogs for nearly 2 years now. I've learnt a lot from how to write, what type of lighting to use for pictures, how not to spam my link on other blogs and more importantly to make sure I have fun whilst I'm doing it. There is no point in blogging if you do not enjoy what you do. I love the satisfaction of waking up, setting a couple of hours aside for taking photographs for a post and then writing it up. The finished result just makes it that little bit more enjoyable, exciting and worthwhile for me. 

This morning when I woke up I saw that I had received a package. To my delight it was the personalized blogging book that I ordered literally 2 days ago. How fast is their delivery service? I was very impressed. The book is such good quality and such a good size. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I already have a lot of notebooks at home however I thought I'd purchase this one and make it strictly for blogging. I originally saw this book on the lovely Couture Girl's blog and thought what a fantastic idea. I love the design of the book and the fact that it could be personalized as well. 


As you can see I opted for the Green cover that is sprinkled with little hearts on. Since green is my favorite color and I absolutely love hearts I thought this was the perfect option. I added 'Fleur's Blogging Book' to the cover as well so it stands out from all my other diaries and notebooks in my room. Inside there are sheets and sheets of plain paper making it perfect for brainstorming different ideas that I have for posts. I'll be using this book for planning when my posts will go up, what photos I'll need to take, any products that I need to test and just use this for everything blogging basically. This book will definitely become very useful and I will be getting lots of use from it. 

Now I know the question on all your lips so I will get onto that part now. I purchased this from the Getting Personal website. They have hundreds of products on their website and if you are interested in getting a notebook like this one but do not want this design then they also have loads of other different designs and notebooks to suit your requirements. The notebook was £8.99 and like I said at the beginning of this post the book arrived within two days. 


How adorable is this? I was so surprised when I check my emails later that night and saw this on the confirmation of my order email. I know that they would send this sort of thing to everyone who places an order with them but I am not going to lie when I say this did make me feel a little bit special. This is absolutely fantastic marketing from the company. Getting Personal is also a website that would be perfect for personalized presents and I definitely know where I'll be heading if I am stuck for gift ideas in the future. 

Have you ever used 'Getting Personal' before? If not, would it be a website you like the look of and will be using in the future? Do you also like the look of this book? Leave me your comments below and I will make sure to reply. 

Hugs and Kisses 


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I 100% agree - IT'S WAY TOO HOT OUTSIDE! I tried to sit outside this morning and write up a few blog posts for next week but I got all sweaty and bothered and now I'm back in bed, oopsy! :D I have a blogging book too but it's nowhere near as cute as yours! The website you ordered from sounds fab too, I'm thinking of getting myself something! Quick delivery is an absolute must for me when I order things because I'm so impatient haha! :)

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's ridiculous haha I was exactly the same!! Aww any blogging book is cute! :) Definitely check out the website. I'm definitely going to be using the website a lot purely because of their fast delivery haha I'm the most impatient person ever as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I really love this blogging book!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you hunny! :) maybe try signing up to bloglovin :) it's a lot easier to follow me than on GFC! :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is the cutest thing! Might take your example and order one as well!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! You won't regret it :) xx

      Delete
  4. wow that is so cute! I definitely need to keep my blog more organised and start planning more! I might have to get one of these to do that!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! Since getting it I have used it loads it is so good and handy for all things blogging. I'd definitely give it a little purchase if I were you ;)!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I LOVE ur notebook <3


    -Lady N.
    www.ladynarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig