31 July 2013

Monthly Favorites | July


Hello Everyone. Hope you're all having a good week so far. I cannot believe it's Wednesday. Only two days left until the weekend. This week has already flown by. I actually cannot believe I am writing another monthly favorites post. It is ridiculous how fast this year is going! Anyway, before I start this post let me apologize for the not so good quality of these photos. Due to the yellowish tone to my wallpaper in my room my photos always end up looking not as bright as I would like and ends up looking like I've put a filter on it which I can assure you is not the case. It also doesn't help that it isn't as sunny or bright as it has been the past few days either but these were the best of a bunch I took so I apologize if they are not up to their usual standard. Anyway, before I continue to ramble on and on, let's get into my favorite products for July. 

Dirty Works Moisture & Brightening Masks 
Dirty Works were never a company I had heard from before I walked into Sainsbury's one Monday afternoon. Yes before anyone asks they are basically a cheap Soap and Glory rip off. However, if you ask me so far their products seem just as good! I absolutely love these facial masks. They are making such a huge difference to my skin. The moisture mask is a skin rescue mask and is aimed to rescue dehydrated skin. It is quite intense and moisturizing which is good as this has been making my skin look and feel a lot healthier. The masks contain hyaluronic acid as well which is already in the skin to retain water and avoids me getting those wrinkles. This has helped to leave my skin a lot more hydrated as well. The brightening mask is a vitamin boost mask which is more of a deep exfoliating facial mask. This leaves the skin feeling more radiant and fresher. I use both these masks twice every week and leave them on for five minutes, wash it off and pat my skin dry.Since using these masks my skin has been softer, brighter, clearer, hydrated and just generally a lot more healthy. If you would like a more detailed review let me know in the comments. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
I've never been too picky when it comes to foundations however since purchasing this I think that will soon change as I don't think I'll ever be using another one and if I do it has got to match up with this foundation. This foundation blends into my skin perfectly and just has such a good formula. What I like the most about this foundation is that it doesn't actually feel like I am wearing any make up. It feels so light, improves the radiance of my skin and smells absolutely amazing as well. If you want to read more I did a more detailed review  HERE so you can go check that out if you fancy a new foundation and haven't tried this one yet. 

Maybelline  Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
When it comes to concealers I normally like them to be the from the same brand as the foundation I am using. However I spotted this being used in my friend Gabriella aka Velvetgh0st's youtube video and I just had to have it. The name of this product is such a mouthful  but it definitely lives up to it's name. It is an absolute dream to use. It has been making my eyes look so much brighter and covers those bags perfectly. As I suffer with insomnia this has been an absolute dream for me. I no longer have to worry about going out with dark circles as this just hides them perfectly and the concealer stays in place all day so there isn't really any need for touch ups. It also gives perfect coverage, isn't to heavy and adds a touch of highlighting as well. This is definitely another product I will be repurchasing. Again leave me a comment below if you would like me to do a more in depth review of this product. 

Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream
I really needed an eye cream as my skin tends to get really dehydrated under the eyes for some reason. My skin is normal to combination everywhere else but mega dry under my eyes. When it comes to eye creams all I really need is something that is moisturizing and deals with the dryness of my skin and this definitely does the trick. It doesn't leave my skin looking greasy and definitely moisturizes and clears up the lines I tend to get near my eyes at times. There is so much product for a small tube as well which is a plus so I don't need to keep repurchasing. Definitely worth checking this out if you need a good eye cream. Like with the concealer and face masks let me know if you want a full review of this cream. 

Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream 
I have already done a review of this product which you can find HERE but all I can say about this cream is that it has been my go to moisturizer this past month and a half. It is just so incredibly moisturizing. I love the fact that this cream has seemed to reduce the discoloration I tend to get on my face and also doesn't make my face seem as read in places. This mainly comes down to two of the ingredients within the cream which are pro vitamin B5 and vitamin E. Absolute lifesavers! I've noticed such a different to my skin when I use this cream and will definitely be purchasing the night time version as well. Be sure to check out my review to this cream as it is definitely a moisturizer worth purchasing.  

Barry M Marshmallow Confetti and Blue Grape Gelly
If you follow my instagram or read my nail polish collection post HERE then you will know I am quite a big fan of Barry M. The colors are just so vibrant and the formula is quite thick meaning that you only need one coat and you're good to go. Barry M have released a new line for summer called the confetti range. The formula, as is obvious, contains bits of confetti in. I have been applying a base coat to my nails of another nail polish color and then applied the pink confetti polish on top as this leaves such a pretty finish. The nail polish stays in place all day which is a bonus. The Blue Grape gelly polish shade is a new shade that they bought out recently (or at least new to me anyway) and its just such a pretty navy blue color, doesn't chip and leaves a gorgeous shine on the nails. I only have a few Gelly polishes to get and then I'll have all the colors so you can tell that I really like them. Again if you'd like me to do a more detailed post of these two polishes with swatches let me know below. 

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie 
This is definitely my lip color of choice at the moment. It just goes with everything I own, leaves a gorgeous color on my lips and suits my skin tone incredibly well. The lip butter is incredibly smooth when applying it and is incredibly moisturizing on the lips as well. This has been my lip color of choice at the moment as like I've said it just goes with absolutely everything. It also provides a glossy sheen on my lips which I love as well and doesn't need to be re-applied more than once throughout the day. If you haven't tried the revlon lip butters yet I would definitely recommend trying this one out! 

Have you used any of these products before? Do you like them as much as me? What have been your favorites this month? Leave a link to your July favorites blog post if you have one, a link to you youtube video if you have one or just leave me a comment telling me what you've been loving. I'd love to be able to check out some new products.

Hugs and Kisses 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig