25 June 2013

The Journey of Life (My Future)



So as you can probably tell from the title, this will be a more personal post just so that you can all get to know me a bit better. I thought that I would start doing more personal posts instead of just beauty blogs because in my personal opinion I find blogs a lot more interesting when they have a more personal touch to them. I love to know the person behind a blog isn't a robot if you know what I mean. 

This post will involve places around the world that I would love to see. If you know me then you will know I absolutely love travelling. If you don't know me and are reading this post then it probably won't come as much of a shock to you to know that I studied Travel and Tourism for 2 years at college before pursuing a 3 year BA course at University in Tourism Management which I have just completed. Travelling has always been something that I enjoy however I will admit that I do tend to get a bit of travel sickness which is never good. 

In my (almost) 22 years of life I have been to many different places both outbound and domestically as well. When travelling outside of the UK the places that have been visited include Mauritius, France, Barcelona and Magaluf. Within the UK I have travelled to Devon, Yorkshire, Cornwall and Scotland. 


Mauritius is a very small island that is located within the Indian Ocean. If you look at the world map you can see that it is next to Madagascar on the map. Now even though I have already been to Mauritius twice I was only 5 years old the first time and 9 years old the second time and I have a memory like Dory from finding Nemo and other than my uncle's wedding I actually do not remember much so I really do want to go back. I would love to see all my family again. I haven't seen most of my aunts, uncles and cousins for nearly 13 years. It would just be amazing to go back. 

How is the weather you may ask? Well, what you see from the picture above is literally what you get. Beautiful beaches, hot sunny weather, it is basically like paradise. I am hoping to go towards the end of this year as that is when the weather is the best in Mauritius but to be honest it's nice all year round. I know not many people would have been to this place so if you are looking for a get away or are looking for a honeymoon location then this is the perfect place for you. 


I think everyone knows how much I want to go to New York. It is literally number one on my list right now. I just really want to go. Spending a day at Central Park, going to see a broadway show in the evening. Like I do live in London and obviously Hyde Park and the West End are equivalent to those things but I don't know America has just had my attention for so long now. I wanted to go so badly at one point I even bought a New York Guidebook for 2013. I'm hoping next year I will get the opportunity to go.


I have been to France literally over 10 times. It's actually ridiculous and I have never seen Paris. How ridiculous is that? Paris has always been a city that has interested me. I want to climb the Eiffel tower, go shopping down the Champs Elysees, take a trip to Disneyland and just enjoy the lovely french cuisine. Paris is literally the main place in France that I have left to see. I know my parents are planning to one day move to France in the future so I'm pretty sure I'll be lucky enough to eventually see this beautiful city. 


Rome - The Eternal City. Italy has always been on my 'Top 5 Places To Go List'. I absolutely adore Italian music, I love the italian cuisine and I love how beautiful and historic the city is. Not to mention Italy plays host to some of the world's most handsome men! Hopefully some day in the future I will get to stand by the Trevi Fountain and throw a coin in from behind and make a wish! The fountain is just absolutely beautiful and has definitely been on my list of places to visit for quite some time now. 


Venice has got to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. I love the fact that it is mainly water. The ideal to travel around the whole city by boat is just such a fab idea for me. Considering I live in London I always use buses and train so to get away from that and use a different and more unique method of transport is just such a fabulous idea to me. 


If you didn't already know I've been studying travel and tourism for the past few years. However one thing that angers me is that this place was never mentioned. I never heard of this place until I watched the film 'Letters To Juliet' and I absolutely fell in love with it. It is absolutely beautiful. If I visit this place I would love to visit all the vineyards that are located near by in order to try all the different wine (No I'm not an alcoholic but who doesn't love a cheeky glass of wine every now and then), I would love to visit Juliet's House where people from all around the world go to leave letters on the wall of the house. It just seems like such a gorgeous place. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Are there any places on my list that you would like to go? Have you been to any of these places? Do you have your own list of places to visit? 
Leave me a comment below! 


*ALL IMAGES FOUND ON GOOGLE IMAGES*

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I want to visit Venice more than anything in the world! It looks absolutely beautiful! x

    opheliaevernote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I known right? Such a stunning place!! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh I've been to some of these places and I hope you'll manage to go soon too because they are amazing! I want to go to New York SO much, I am sure I'll completely fall in love with it! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? New York is like top of my list right now! I hoped I would be able to go this year but it didn't work out that way! :( xx

      Delete
  3. Such a good list - there's so many places I want to visit too. Hopefully going to be doing a lot of travelling over the next year or so. I'm going to Ibiza next week :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too, I think I might do a little series of places I want to go to on here! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig