Pages

Categories

4 June 2013

Room Tour // 7 Favourite Things






So today I thought that I would do a different blog post. I always love watching room tour videos and reading room tour blog posts as I always find different inspiration of how I can decorate my own room and also find new items that can be used as decoration within my room too. This is why I thought I would do a '7 Favorite Things In My Room' post today. Believe me when I say it was incredibly difficult to just pick 7 options but I hope you enjoy reading them anyway!

Cupcake Storage Chest 
Now my mum bought my this chest a few weeks ago as a little present and I absolutely love it. I think its so cute and just looks so nice on my dressing table. As you can see from the second photo it provides great storage for nail varnishes. I love just popping the box open and choosing a nail polish straight away rather than having to battle my way through loads of different colours before I get to the one I want. I absolutely love it! 

LadyBird Massager
This has been in my house for literally years and earlier on this year I decided to just adopt it and place it in my room for decoration. It's just so cute. An other reason why I love this is because it massages you as well. The nose is a button so when you press it you can just rub it on whatever part of your body is in pain. I tend to use it on my back as it gets really sore and its so soothing and relaxing. It's just adorable. 

 Trinket Box 
I got sent this trinket box from my family in Mauritius a few years ago now. It is just so beautiful placed upon my dressing table. It is quite small but perfect for storing earrings and rings. I use it mainly for my rings as I have quite a small collection and this box fits them perfectly. I do have to be quite careful with the box though as if I drop it will break. I am an incredibly clumsy person to so yeah I definitely nee to be really careful every time I pick it up or move it to a difference place! 

'Every Thing Is Going To Be OK' Book 
I bought this book during my final semester of university and kept it on my desk. I kept seeing this book around a lot on instagram and twitter and decided to purchase it. I absolutely love this book. It is just so positive and is good for if you are stressed and keeping calm. It has got a lot of interesting and good quotes inside the book to and I just absolutely love it. I always pick it and up and read it when I am stressed out and it calms me right down. No matter how bad you think things are focus on the title of the book. 'Every Thing Is Going To Be Okay'. 

Tutu Jewelry Holder 
It's purple, its girly, it looks amazing on my dressing table and it holds all my necklaces and bracelets. What more can you ask for? This was another present my mum got me the same time as she bought me the box and it is just so beautiful. The materials from this stand is very strong so it's not something that can break very easily which I love. I love the fact that it can hold my heaviest necklaces without tipping and falling over. Definitely an item in my room I absolutely love. 

Padlocked Notebook 
2013 was the year that I decided I needed to change my life. I decided that it was time to stop living in the past and start being a lot more happier and positive. This notebook is something I use to write down positive and inspiring quotes I hear and see. When I'm in a negative state of mind I just go back to this book and read it and it keeps me positive. One of the bonuses of this notebook is that it is padlocked. I love the fact that only I can see what's written inside and nobody else. It's comforting to know that I have something that's just for me that doesn't mean I get judged. If you're like me and tend to be quite negative and think the worst of things I would definitely suggest buying a book and writing down positive sayings and stuff you hear inside it. Trust me when I say it helps massively. 

Candle Lantern 
I absolutely love this lantern. I use it for my yankee candle tealights and samplers. If you read my yankee candle post (click here if you haven't) then you will know I am pretty much obsessed. This lantern is just so cute and has stars on it and you can carry it about as it has a little handle on the top to so its good if you're like me and scared of going downstairs in the dark. It's a bit old fashioned too and that's what I love about it. 

If you'd like me to do a full room tour please leave me a comment below. What are some of your favorite items in your room? Do you have a post like this? If so leave it in the comments section and I will check them out and comment back. 










11 comments:

  1. That cupcake box is amazing! I love it!
    xo Kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty room details ;}x



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the book looks great. i need to buy it because i do worry way too much!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely purchase it!! It will help you a lot in terms of not worrying! Trust me!

      Delete
  4. I like your book and padlocked notebook. I liked your tips on writing things down, that sounds like a lovely idea. I enjoyed reading this post and the pics are great ;):) xxxx

    Helen@
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm pleased to hear you like the ideas! Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have the same padlocked notebook as you! It's so pretty, I like how you use it for positive things and not negative things :) and I love reading your blogs! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yay haha! :) thank you lovely!! Hope you eventually start what we were talking about the other day! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't
    loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think
    its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.


    My weblog domain

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign