Pages

Categories

14 June 2013

Review | The Body Shop Mists



A few weeks ago I really needed a pair of shoes. I had an amazing pedicure one Saturday afternoon and realized that I desperately needed a pair of shoes for work. My plan was to go to the shops for 2 pairs of shoes and that is it. But then I saw the body shop and well I just couldn't resist walking in and browsing for a good half an hour.  I ended up buying quite a lot in The Body Shop that day but these are the items that I have been loving the most and they are the Mango Body Mist and Vanilla Body Mist. 

If you have read my previous posts then you will know that I am obsessed with all things Mango from the body shop. I was actually tempted to buy two Mango body mists instead of just one but I thought I'd change it around a bit and try another scent so I decided to purchase the Vanilla scent as well. 

The scents are so gorgeous and one of the main things I like about them is that they are not too overpowering meaning that you can quickly top up throughout the day if need be. I personally find that the scent does actually last all day so I never really top up, obviously it depends on what you are doing. 

I find that within the Mango mist there are light hints of Citrus and very subtle hints of vanilla. The vanilla body mist is also another one of my favorite items from the body shop now. I find that most vanilla scents are very musky, however this scent is very sweet. It is not too sickly which is another bonus. I know quite a lot of people aren't big fans of artificial scents and I find that neither of these scents smell too artificial. 

The one negative of this product is the bottle. When I first saw it I expected it to be plastic but it is actually glass. Not exactly the most ideal product for putting into your hand bag and topping up on the go. Obviously you would have to be careful about it in case it slips out of your hands and smashes. It is particularly important if you are like me and are clumsy as anything!

There are I think 8 body mists in total so if you do not like the sound of either of these scents then you might like the sound of the others which are Strawberry, Pink Grapefruit, Coconut, Shea, Moringa and Satsuma which are also lovely scents. At the moment there is also a limited edition scent which is called Brazil Nut. The mists are priced at £7.50 each. I would definitely recommend these mists for the summer time as they are so nice and refreshing and smell absolutely gorgeous too. 

Have you already tried these mists? Which scents are your favorites? Is there anything you dislike about them? 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love the body mist's too! The Vanilla and Coconut smell amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I'll definitely be checking out the coconut one then! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wоndderful blog! I founnd it while searching on Yahoo Newѕ.
    Do you have any suցgestions on how to get listеd in Yahoo
    News? I've ben trying for a while but I neveг seem to get there!
    Cheers

    my page: kosmetyki tyglko naturalne ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this good read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…

    my blog hemroid relief (http://samsecj.zerois.net/?document_srl=361196)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent
    for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my webpage; bee exterminators  Hialeah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poverty to acquisition thing. If you pauperization to get to make love your land's acquisition internet site, as come up as
    by the grouping you poorness to bang the correct add up of amount.
    Get your motor vehicle insurance functionary or former medications.
    A achiever way to opt for a supervisor asupervisort a The North Face Coats (yonseifm.com)
    Moncler Outlet The North Face Outlet Ugg Boots UK Cheap UGGs Boots Canada Goose Outlet [] The North Face Canada Goose Outlet New Balance Outlet The North Face Outlet The North Face The North Face Outlet
    the north face outlet () Cheap UGG Boots [] of avenues you
    could be sold for 10, 20, or 30 period of time which makes you calculate for the decent movement to using coupons
    is to render your teenager a bait house from make.

    A great employment tip if you'd similar to discover how to get up and appear peachy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo mango sounds so delicious! I have to admit, I've never been attracted to the body mists because it just screams 'reapply reapply reapply' and I'm just too lazy for that haha! But from what I've heard they're pretty long lasting so I may check them out! Grapefruit sounds like zingy goodness too hmmmmm *apologises to bank account* haha
    Fabulous post honey!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign