30 June 2013

Monthly Favorites | June


Hey everyone. Hope you've all been having a good weekend so far. As it is the final day of June I thought that I would do my June Favorites. I actually cannot believe I am saying that! It seems like just a week ago I did my May Favorites. Where is this year going? Now compared to the past two months I haven't really used that many products. But these are the products that I have been loving throughout June. 

Soap and Glory Heel Genius - £5.50 from Boots 

At the beginning of this month I decided to go and have a pedicure. I don't have the nicest feet in the world so I thought it was about time I sorted them out. Once I had that done I got told to put cream onto my feet each night in order to make sure they don't dry out. I was using this cream already anyway so I decided to carry on and I just absolutely love it. It has a gel like blue consistency that becomes more like cream once you start to apply it. However its best to apply it just before bed rather than during the day because it takes a while for the moisture to lock in. You definitely do not want to be slipping and sliding around your house all day! I tend to wear very thin cotton socks over my feet at night in order to lock in the moisture. My feet never feel better once I've woken up. It leaves them feeling very soft and reduces the hard skin on the bottom of your feet. Definitely a bonus for me. 

Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Perfume - £28.00 from Superdrug 

I mentioned this perfume in my May Favorites post as well, but I have just not stopped using it. It is just such a gorgeous perfume. Being a sweet scent lover this ticks all the boxes for what I look for when purchasing a perfume. Very floral, fruity, sweet and girly scents mixed together to create such a gorgeous perfume. You don't have to be a Taylor Swift fan to use this perfume as the scent will just draw you in anyway. 

MAC Baking Beauties Collection Pink Buttercream Face Powder/Blusher - £21.50 from MAC

I first saw this product on one of my friend's instagram account and feel in love immediately. I have never owned a mac product in my life before so when I saw this I did not hesitate to purchase it. It is just so gorgeous. I find this can be used as a powder, blusher and highlighter as well. I think the main purpose of this product was for it to be used as a highlighter however for me I tend to use it more as a blusher and I was quite surprised at how nice it looks with my skin tone. It doesn't show up as strong on me as it would on someone with a much lighter skin tone however I do see the results so in my opinion I think it's definitely a product than can be used on every skin tone. 

Sleek Au Natural Eye Shadow Palette - £7.99 from Superdrug 

If you read my Mini Sleek Haul then you will know that I absolutely love this product. It is just perfect for me considering I like more nude and neutral colors purely for the reason I feel they just look better on me. There are 8 matte colors contained within the palette and 4 shimmery colors which gives that perfect mixture to create every day and evening looks. Since I've had this palette the colors that I have mainly used have been conker (first bottom shadow), taupe (third bottom shadow) and mineral earth (forth bottom shadow). I just love this palette and sleek so much. 

Mango Body Mist - £7.50 from The Body Shop 

If you read my blog regularly then you will know how much I love the mango range from the body shop. If you read my Body Shop Mist Review post then you will know how much I love this. The scent is very sweet but not too overpowering. I love that there are hints of vanilla and citrus within this body mist. If you haven't tried it already I would definitely recommend this body mist. 

Mango Lip Butter - £4.00 from The Body Shop 

Again with the Mango here but I just cannot get enough. Such a gorgeous scent, very moisturizing, very soft when applying it. I know for a lot of people £4.00 might seem a bit steep for a lip balm however I definitely think that it is worth it. It leaves a nice clear gloss on your lips too however you do need to keep reapplying it throughout the day as you can feel when your lips are starting to dry up. 

Summer Scoop Small Jar Yankee Candle - £8.39 from The Yankee Candle Website/Shop 

If you read my Yankee Candle post then you know these are my favorite candles by far. I just love the scent, how cute the jars are and just how strong but not to overpowering the scents are. Summer Scoop is a scent that was released as part of their summer collection and I absolutely love it. It smells of summer fruits and ice cream. It is such a gorgeous scent and perfect for those cool summer nights outside on the terrace or a balcony. 

So as you can see I didn't really use any new products this month, however I have enjoyed using these products immensely. Have you got any of these products? What is your take on them? What have been your favorite items throughout June? If you have a blog and have already done a June Favorites post please link it below and I will check it out. 









SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That MAC face powder is so pretty. I want one haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get it!! I think they were limited edition so I'd be quick! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post, we have very similar tastes! Love the mango range at body shop and that sleek palette looks amazing, so many wearable colours!

    www.makewayforem-j.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mango scents are just incredible haha! :) yeah the sleek purchase is definitely my favorite buy of the year so far. I absolutely love it!

      Delete
  3. heyy pretty! love the blog!! would mean loads iif you could take a little look at mine :) XXX http://www.hughesing.com/2013/07/june-favs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pallete and powder look really good. And the candle looks like it would smell good. I run a fashion and beauty blog Pash4fashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely things there. I love the body shop and the mango range. Have you tried the vineyard peach range? thats my new fave!! http://www.sugarandspicex1x.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig