17 June 2013

Haul | Mini Sleek Spree










Sleek Make Up has been a brand I have had my eyes on for quite a while now.  I first caught sight of their palettes in one of youtuber Zoella's videos. What drew me in was the colors that are contained within each product and how they seem to be very highly pigmented. I also love the cute black packaging and the huge mirrors as well. That just makes it absolutely perfect for touching up your make up on the go or doing your make up on the tube or buses if you are like me and are always running late for something! 

On my little trip to Superdrug the other day I decided to purchase the the au natural eye shadow palette, the lace blush by 3 palette and the new eye shadow palette from the limited edition candy collection they have released for summer. I will be going over my favorite aspects of each of these products in more detail below. 

I-Divine Au Natural Palette 
I am a girl who loves her nude and natural colors so when I saw this palette I didn't hesitate to purchase it. The colors are just so gorgeous and natural and without this sounding big headed will suit me perfectly. I love  that when you open the palettes inside there are the names of all the different eye shadow colors. I know most people probably take them out and throw them away but I like to keep them there because I am a forgetful person. 

As you can see from the picture the palette contains 12 colors. Most of these colors are matte and then there are 4 shadows that are quite shimmery and sparkly which is perfect for dressing up a look. My  personal favorites are Cappuccino, Toast, Taupe and Conker. I think taupe and conker blend together perfectly as well. The palette also comes with an applicator which is very good. I will probably keep this in the palette in case I go out and forget my eye shadow brush. The colors are also so pigmented which I absolutely love. The colors on the palette are exactly what you get when you apply it. You could also make many different combinations with the colors too. I just love this palette and can tell that I will probably be going through it quite quickly so if you haven't bought it yet I would recommend it. 

Once I have used this palette more I will be doing a FULL review with swatches so if you would like to see that please let me know in the comments section. 

i-Divine Candy Collection Limited Edition Eye Shadow
I saw this eye shadow on display a couple of weeks ago and fell in love immediately! Just look at the colors! They are so gorgeous and obviously they are absolutely perfect for this time of year. However and I am going to be honest here, I was so far out of my comfort zone when choosing this product it's not even funny. I am not a brights kinda girl. Not for facial make up anyway. Nail polish, clothing yeah okay fine! Definitely not make up! But I am so excited to try this. 

Again the palette comes equipped with eye shadow names, big mirror and brush. The shadows are incredibly pigmented which is something I am worried about and in all honesty I really do not know how much I will be using this product. My favorite colors in this palette are Palma Violet and Blue Fizzle with my least favorites being Pear Drop and Strawberry Sherbet. Don't get me wrong they look absolutely beautiful in the palette but they really do not suit my skin tone at all. I guess I need to experiment more in order to try and make them work. All of these colors are very matte which are perfect for everyday wear if you like to be a bit wild and carefree with your eye makeup during the day! Like I've mentioned though I really do not know how much use I'll get out of this palette which is a shame as I really like them but we will see. 

Again, once I have used this palette more I will be doing a FULL review with swatches so if you would like to see that please let me know in the comments section. 

Sleek By 3 Blush in Lace
This product is probably one of my favorite buys ever. I've been after their blush by 3 palettes for months now and when I saw this I didn't hesitate to buy it. The blush contains 3 matte and shimmer shades. They are all peachy orange shades which are absolutely perfect for the summer months. 

Like with the candy palette these colors are not exactly what I am used to however I will try and make it work. I find that these colors will actually suit any skin tone. The colors are Crochet which is the first bright orange color, the middle color is Guipure which is more shimmery I think absolutely gorgeous. I find that this color can also be used as a highlighter as well. The final more coral color is called Chantilly which has a pinkish undertone to it. As these blushes are very highly pigmented I find that 2 or 3 sweeps over the cheeks give a really nice glow and finish. 

Like with the previous two products once I have used this palette more I will be doing a FULL review with swatches so if you would like to see that please let me know in the comments section. 


Do you have any of these palettes? What are your opinions of them? Can you recommend me any more sleek palettes? 

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I NEED that natural's palette and the lace blush palette, so much.
    I've wanted the blushes for ages, I just thought they looked SO bright, I do have 1 sleek blush though that looks crazy in the pan but when you put it on it's subtle. Might have to treat myself! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! The sleek palettes are really not that expensive! Under £10 for each one I'm sure! :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to buy the naturals palette asap. My elf eye shadows in similar colours are running out and quite frankly don't seem as good compared to these! Can you please swatch the blushers please?xx

    http://eleaaanor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure I'll do a post next week at some point :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm literally in love Kerri! Haha!

      Delete
  4. I've wanted all these pallets for like forever!! Why is it they are never in stock in the local Superdrug:(

    Good post! Please do reviews:)

    Evie xxx
    http://evangelina1110.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? These weren't in stock at my local superdrug either I was in a local shopping centre/mall before I saw them! haha! and yes I will do reviews next week :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the look of the naturals palette - may have to buy it! I'd like to see a blogpost on the colours!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll do reviews individually once I have used them more! :)

      Delete
  6. The naturals palette is gorgeous, I must get that! I'm also after their limited edition blush palette too, it's beautiful! xx

    elledoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The limited edition blush palette is gorgeous but I refrained myself haha! :) Definitely treat yourself to the naturals palette! :)

      Delete
  7. Never heard of this brand before, but I'm intrigued! The natural palette looks really nice and would be perfect for everyday looks. :)

    Olivia xxx
    Missyi's World of Beauty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hadn't either until I watched one of zoella's videos! The natural palette is absolutely beautiful and you're right its perfect for everyday looks! :) x

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this post it's really helpful :) I just did a sleek haul on my blog so check it out if you want! www.thoughts-of-georgia.blogspot.com
    Georgia xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig