Pages

Categories

1 June 2013

First Ever Wishlist


I cannot believe it is finally June!! Where is this year going! Anyway some good news before I dive into this post! I have passed my degree and will be graduating next month! I'm so excited and I can't believe that after all the ups and downs these past three years that I have finally done it! Yay! 

Anyway, welcome to my first wishlist on my blog! I've always read blogs and wondered 'how do they do that? Until I finally came across Couture Girl's blog and finally saw a post about how they are made. They are such amazing ideas and this will be a new series that I start on my blog now. I will aim to do a wish list every week as I love coming across new products. Excuse my sadness here but I actually have a list in my phone of new products I would like to purchase and the list is getting longer and longer and longer and....yeah you get the idea! If you want to create your own wish list like this the website you will need is Beauty Sets so just follow the link and it will take you to the website. 

1. Tiffany's Infinity Necklace 

I have had my eye on this necklace for literally months. I have always wanted something with an infinity symbol on it and one day when I was browsing the website I saw this. It is a double chain necklace that is attached to the pendent so you don't need to worry about the infinity symbol pendent falling off. I am hoping to get this in the next couple of months as it is just such a stunning piece of jewelry. 

2.  NAKED Basics Palette

This palette has been on my wishlist in my head for months now! I have never tried the first 2 naked palettes at all however I was at my friend's house the other day and she has both of them and has the basics palette too! I find that the colors that suit me best and I would use the most come from this palette.  I love the fact that it is a lot smaller than the other 2 palettes as well so I definitely want this palette. 

3. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

I first saw this product whilst I've been watching Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi) you-tube videos and I know how much she raves about it. I've recently, however been reading a lot of blog posts where people seem to be raving about this product. I've always been looking for a good repair masque for my hair in order to keep it  in very good condition. One aspect that draws me into the product is the fact that it is full of nourishing oils and natural ingredients. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out this product in the very near future. 

4. SLEEK Face Form Contouring & Blush Palette - Medium (Blusher) 

Now I actually came across this palette through one of my best friends who tends to use it a lot. One of the things I like about it is the colors. Now I always have major difficulties when it comes to looking for suitable blushers and contour kits for my skin tone however I did try this and it is absolutely amazing and suits me so well. I love the big mirror that comes with it as well as it means I will  be able to use this on the go too. 

5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Perfume 

I absolutely love my perfumes. I just think that they are the most elegant things to wear and I literally cannot step out of the house without making sure I have some perfume on. Not even body spray will do it has got to be perfume. I was in the perfume shop the other day and finally got a whiff of this and I am in love!! It has the most perfect scent to it and I cannot wait to purchase it. 22nd birthday present maybe? 

6. Pink Lemonade Revlon Lip Butter 

If you have been reading through my blog then it is quite obvious how obsessed I am with this lip butters. They are just absolutely amazing, so soft and moisturizing and I can literally be here all day day describing how wonderful the butters are. This is one color I have wanted to have for ages as it is just the perfect shade of pink, however it is sold out EVERYWHERE I go, so it's clearly one of the more popular lip butters. Hopefully I'll find it soon. 

7. Mac's Creme Cup Lipstick 

If you know me then you will know I am not a lipstick person at all. I love lip-glosses and lip butters but I just don't like the colors lipsticks come in or the finishes they leave, I do not know why, however creme cup is such a natural and gorgeous color. I also love the fact that it is a creme-sheen finish meaning that it will go on very smoothly and moisturize my lips. I've also been recommended this lipstick a lot too so yeah definitely one I am going to keep my eyes open for! 

Are there any items here that are on your wishlist? Do you have a blog with wishlist posts on them? If so leave the link to your blogpost below and I will check them out. 







11 comments:

  1. lovely wishlist!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 and 7 are on my wishlist as well!!
    Lovely post :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) I love your blog but can't find where to follow you? :( xx

      Delete
  3. #2 and #6 are on my wishlist for sure!
    Love this post!
    xo Kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I think 6 is on most people's list lol everyone is obsessed with the lip butters and rightly so too!! :) thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  4. Instagram sent me here!
    Some great stuff on there, I'm wanting the sleek palette too, everyones talking about it ! Lovely blog xx

    beautylifemichelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I first saw the sleek palettes in one of zoella's videos and went out to browse the palettes and they are so nice and come in gorgeous colours! :) thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Have you tried the Macadamia Treatment yet? I don't know if you have ULTA where you are (If you don't I'm so sorry! ULTA is my mothership lol) but I found their little individual use pouches of this to give it a go. I did it with my friend the other day and loved it! I've been holding out for the S Factor Deep Conditioner but I may just have to cave and buy this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I don't think we do? I've never seen or heard of it anyway but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open :) I'm desperate to try the S Factor hair care range! They sound so amazing! xx

      Delete
  6. I love this wishlist!
    http://sunkissedrayy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign