16 May 2013

Yankee Candle Collection



HELLO EVERYBODY! So as you can see this blogpost will be about my yankee collection. Now those of you who follow me on twitter and instagram and who know me in real life will know that I absolutely love the yankee candle scents. There is not one candle I have smelt and been like 'No I don't like that'. Most of the scents are heavenly. The above quote is so true as well. I believe yankee candles are perfect for those who love to spruce up a room with a nice fragrance. Yankee Candles can be quite pricey though. There are different sizes. There are small, medium and large jars, tarts, samplers and tea lights as well so there is plenty of options for what is best suited to you needs. 

My  collection consists of small jars, samplers and tarts and these are all pictured below. This is quite a long post so bear with me. 



As you can see I have quite a few Yankee candle jars. As well as these candles smelling absolutely heavenly one of the main aspects of them that I like is that you don't actually have to light them in order to fill a room up with scent. Just lifting the lid off the top of the jar will do the trick. Obviously you get more results from burning the candle but sometimes I prefer to just leave the candle uncovered. 

So I know the question on what everyone's lips are. What do each of the jars smell like? Well, just keep on reading. 

1. Bahama Breeze - This is one of my favorite scents and it is just perfect for spring or summer. The candle smells just like you are in paradise. It has a sweet scent but it is not overpowering and freshens the air perfectly. 

2. Cherries on Snow -  This is one of Yankee Candle's more seasonal scents and is perfect for the winter/fall season. It smells exactly like fresh cherries mixed in with a tinge of a minty scent as well which I love. It's perfect for those warm relaxing evenings. 

3. Christmas Cookie - I don't think I could express my love for this candle in a few words. The smell is just absolutely incredible. It has a very sickly sweet and warm smell. I find it smells of fresh dough as it is cooking. It is one of my favorite candles by far. Again I believe it is perfect for the cold warm nights! 

4. Pink Dragon Fruit - This was one of the first yankee candles I bought. I absolutely love it. It is a perfect summer scent that smells of those delicious summer cocktails. The scent is is a gorgeous fruity scent that just lingers perfectly in the background and freshens the air up. 

5. Pink Sands - This is probably one of the most relaxing and heavenly smells in my collection. It is very refreshing and has a hint of a vanilla and citrus scent to it. I absolutely love this smell and find it relaxes me more than any other candle I light. 

6. Red Velvet - Another sickly sweet but absolutely heavenly scent from Yankee Candle. This smells of warm brown sugar mixed with sugar frosting to me. It is an absolutely beautiful smell. I find it is more of a winter smell so perfect for those chilly nights. 

7. Strawberry Buttercream - I was introduced to this smell on instagram as this was all the rage at one point and I did think it was so overrated at the time. Nonetheless I decided to go out and purchase it and I must say it was definitely worth all the hype. This is my FAVORITE yankee candle smell by far. It smells like strawberries and whipped cream which are two my favorite things in this world so the smell is just amazing! If you haven't bought this then WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? 

8. Sugared Apple - This is the only candle from my jar collection that I haven't burned yet but I absolutely love this scent. I find the scent is a mix of apples that have been cooked and sprinkled with vanilla and a little bit of sugar. It is a beautiful scent and I look forward to burning it in the future. 

9. Wild Passion Fruit - This is the final candle in my jar collection. I bought this around 2 weeks ago and I just absolutely love the smell. It is a very sweet scent but it is not sickly and not too overpowering either. I find that the majority of the scent is passion fruit however there is definitely a tinge of melon there as well. It is a lovely scent that is also very summery. 

As you can see I have a lot of the more sweet and fruity scents that yankee candle do because these are my favorite scents. However I did branch out and by smaller versions of the more fresh scents. 


Fresh Cut Roses - I loved this scent so much I decided to purchase it in both sample and tart form. I didn't choose to buy a jar for this scent as I don't think I will use the jar as much as I would the sweeter scents. I find this candle smells of fragrant roses which is perfect for the summer or spring seasons. 

Beach Flowers - Another fresh scent from yankee candle which I absolutely love. I find this smells like lilies and blossoms. Not very sweet but not too fresh either. It has a very watery smell to it and it just perfect for the summer. 

Pink Lady Slipper - One of my favorite smells that smells to me like violets and rose petals. A beautiful smell thats also perfect for the spring time. 

Black Cherry - This is a very, very sweet smell which I absolutely love. It smells to me exactly like cooked cherries and is very strong but very pretty, especially in the winter. 

So that is my yankee candle collection. I do have a few more candles on my list that I will be purchasing in the new future however my dressing table is starting to get a little bit cluttered. Oops! 

Have you got any yankee candles? What are you favorite scents? 
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Wow you have an amazing collection! I love the sound of the Pink Buttercream, and Pink Sands scents.. I only have one Yankee candle at the moment, and that is Midnight Jasmine. It's so beautiful <3 xxx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh my mum has been burning the midnight jasmine one for the past couple of weeks! That smells amazing as well!! :) definitely check out pink buttercream as it is delicious!! Thank you for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  2. You have such a lovely collection!! My favourites are beach flowers and strawberry buttercream. Although I also like black coconut, it's the perfect summer evening scent. Love your posts!!

    www.bethicorn.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh yes black coconut smells amazing! I need to purchase that one too and aww thank you :)I'll check out your blog now too :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love yankee candles Christmas cookie is actually amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? It's my absolute favourite smell!! :) x

      Delete
  4. I really want a yankee candle, well, I'd like lots to be honest, but I feel like I can only have them during Christmas, maybe I need to smell more lol! Love your blog, it's lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah definitely!! Therres scents for all year round :) thank you so much I love yours too!! X

      Delete
  5. love a yankee candle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely :) I bought 3 more today. Oops! haha :) xx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE Yankee candles! I have had my eye on the bahama breeze and the dragonfruit one, i might just treat myself next time i go shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices!! :) Bahama Breeze is absolutely perfect for summer! You'll love it! :)

      Delete
  7. Bahama Breeze is my favourite :) Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post love sugared apple xx

    www.raachmariebeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the nice blog. I really enjoy reading your blog. Blooming flowers offer the latest candle collection in Miami, Florida. We have different types of candles for your special day or any occasions. Buy Dayna Decker candles, Aquiesse, Belle Fleur, Burn Candles and Dayna Decker. We have variety of candle. For more information contact us.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig