27 May 2013

Products I'd Repurchase

Hello Everyone! 

I thought I would do the 'Things I'd Repurchase' tag. Even though I do like to experiment with different products I also love to go back to previous brands that I have bought as they are amazing and just work really well for me. Now this post is normally meant to have 10 products, however it was very difficult to choose exactly what 10 so I have chosen only 7 as these are the products that are a no brainer and what I picked up straight away! ENJOY!! 









1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: Now I've only used this foundation for about a month or so. I could never find what was right for me and one day my mum went shopping and saw this and decided to buy me it and I absolutely LOVE it! It matches my skin perfectly. I would say this foundation is medium coverage however it is very build-able so you can get a high coverage out of it. It leaves a very nice finish and its not too dewy or cakey either so I think it is perfect.

2. Mango Body Butter: This product was in my 2012 favorites part two ( click here to read ) and it is definitely a product I just could not live without. The smell is just sensational and this body butter just leaves my skin so soft and moisturized and really healthy looking. I am on my 6th tub at the moment so yeah this is definitely a product I love and would recommend to anyone if you love sweet smells and the body butters from the body shop.

3. Revlon's 'Just Bitten Kissable' Lipstains: I've been using this product for about a month now and I just absolutely love it. I have the 'Honey' one and it smells delicious. They are quite pigmented on my lips as well which I actually quite like and are very easy to reapply throughout the day too. I find that the finish it leaves is not too glossy but not too matte either, it is in-between the two which is very pretty. I also love the tingly feeling that you get on your lips once you've applied it as it is such a nice feeling. The peppermint smell within the product is very pretty too so yeah definitely a product I would recommend and one that I will keep on buying too. 

4. Soap and Glory's Sugarcrush Body Scrub: The Sugarcrush collection from Soap and Glory is my absolutely favorite thing in the world. The scent is incredible. I've just finished my 3rd tub of this product. I find that it really refreshes my skin and leaves it feeling so soft. I use it 3 times a week to help the scaliness of my skin particularly on my legs. It is quite thick when you apply it and even though I use it mainly on my legs obviously other parts of the body definitely benefit from this scrub too. I definitely feel like a new born baby once I've used this and would recommend it to anyone! 

LITTLE TIP: USE IT WITH THE SUGAR CRUSH BODY WASH AND BODY BUTTER FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS! 

5. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: I have been using the hot cloth cleanser from Liz Earle for about 6 months now and I'm on my third bottle. I absolutely love it. It leaves my face feeling very fresh, soft and clean as well which I don't feel with other cleansers that I have used. I find that it removes and melts off all traces of make up that is left on the skin which you don't really get with other cleansers. The cloth that comes with the skin is also very good when it comes to removing off the cleanser as it also exfoliates your skin too which is a bonus. One of the main reasons that I will continue to buy this cleanser in the future is because it doesn't make my skin break out in spots which I find to be the case with some of the other cleansers I have bought in the past. Definitely purchase this if you haven't already. 

6. Revlon Lip Butters: If you follow me on instagram or twitter and have read my 'April Favorites' post ( click here to read ) then you will know how obsessed I am with this product. The colours are beautiful, the packaging is just gorgeous and if you are not a lipstick fan like me then this is the product to go for. I wanted to experiment more with more pigmented lip products but didn't want to go straight into lipstick. I then saw a few youtube videos and read a few blog posts where this was mentioned and decided to go and buy a couple. The Macaroon one (pictured) was actually one of the more recent lip butters I bought but it is my favorite colour by far. I find that it suits my skin tone really well and just looks amazing on the lips. The colour stays on all day as well so you don't need to keep reapplying it which is a bonus as it means the product lasts longer as well. Definitely check out these products if you haven't already. They are worth the hype trust me. 

7. Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub: An absolutely amazing product. I use it in the morning and in the evening to soften my lips before I apply lip gloss or a moisturizing lip balm. My favorite part of using this lip scrub is licking it off my lips after I've applied it. It is edible and just tastes delicious. It is a much more healthy way of getting rid of dead skin as well especially if you are like me and used to use the toothbrush trick! (OUCH). I absolutely love the smell and the colour of this and would recommend it to all of you if you like your sweet and girly scents. 


What are some products that you'd repurchase? Do you use and like the products mentioned in this post? Leave your opinions below! 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I completely agree with what you said about the Revlon Lip Butters! I have 3 right now (nowhere near as many as you - so jealous!!) and I use them all the time :) I think Revlon are amazing for lip products! I'm definitely going to get the mango body butter after reading this too, it's one of my fave scents! :D

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! I just love them, when I have more money I'm going to purchase a few more! AND YAY!!! That will be a purchase you won't regret!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the soap and glory scrub, I use mine all the time

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly amazing the smell and the way it leaves my skin is just heavenly!! Ps I love your blog and have followed :) xx

      Delete
  3. I adore all of the Revlon Lip Butters, they're amazing on the lips! They're so comfortable to wear aren't they? I really LOVE the Lush bubblegum lipscrub, I could eat it :D xx

    Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! The lush lipscrub is delicious!!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've used the lush lips rub before! It tastes amazing! Xx

    Honeyashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I swear I could actually eat it all!! haha :) xx

      Delete
  5. I've been dying to try the SungarCrush body scrub! Can't find it in the states (cue heartbreak) but I'm def picking some up next time I'm in the UK! I recently picked up 2 mini body butters to see what all the buzz was about and I'm in love! I got the Strawberry and Coco Butter scents and they smell AMAZING!!! My skin gets really dry sometimes and these really help hydrate it. Just lovely! I'll be sure to have a look at the mango scent next time I'm in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh no!! I'm surprised the states don't have it. Normally they get products before we do! AKA the baby lips haha! But yeah definitely pick it up! Maybe get a couple so you don't r5un out. It is gorgeous! The mango is my favourite one, I find the strawberry one too overpowering at times but the mango is just perfect! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Loved this post! It's always great to see people repurchasing products as it just proves that they do think it works well! I'm a new member of your blog and I love it! Check out mine?

    -Alicia
    http://thebeauty-journals.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!!! :) That's why I love reading this type of posts. you get an accurate review! Thank you so much and of course I'll check out your blog :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig