28 May 2013

My Week In Photos (1)

I thought that I would do a little series on my blog which will be 'My Week In Photos' just so you guys get to know a little bit more about me and what I do in my spare time when I am not running my blog. I hope you enjoy it. 

This past week I have had my younger cousin from Scotland down which was really good fun! We went sightseeing around London, done a little bit of shopping, went to the cinema to see the new Startrek film (which is AMAZING by the way, go and see it if you haven't already) and went bowling as well. It was really good fun having her down as I don't really know many of my family members from Scotland so I thought it was really good to finally meet her properly. 

2 weeks ago it was my brother's 20th Birthday as well so we had some of my family come round with my twin cousins and just had a lovely chilled out evening. It was really nice. Here is the week explained in photographs. 




What have you done this week? Do you have 'My Week In Photos' on your blog? Link them below and I will check them out! 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Great photos hun! :) I also LOVED the Star Trek movie, it was amazing!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It was amazing I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD! :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to get to M&M world

    Feyi
    Uncover the Untold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god you so do!! It's such an amazing place! :)

      Delete
  3. awesome photographs!

    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Thursday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've had a really fun week, Fleur! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog and its beautifully done, will continue to follow :)

    Lucy

    http://foralsandcorals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig