Pages

Categories

1 May 2013

Hello!!

IT'S MAY IT'S MAY THE LUSTY MONTH OF MAY! 

Hey there everyone. I know everyone says it so forgive me but HOW FAST IS 2013 GOING? I cannot believe its already 1st May! It's scary. 


Anyway, I've seen to have neglected this blog lately. It's only because I have been caught up with university so much and have just had so much work to do so I'm sorry about that. However, I now have two exams left before I am finished university for good so I thought today I would take a break from revision and do a blog post. 


I thought that I would do an 'April Favorites' post.  I know most posts just consist of make up but this will consist of not only that, but TV shows and other items that I have loved as well So I hope you enjoy reading it. Sorry if the picture quality is bad by the way, I am planning on investing in a new camera later on this year so I can take better photos. 


Anyway, I hope you enjoy my April Favorites which will be in the following post. 




Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign