Pages

Categories

10 January 2013

About Me - Introduction


 Hey Everyone. 

So I decided to create a blog and post about different products I like to use in terms of makeup, bath products and even talk about some of the stuff I buy generally and give a review on them. I think it would be very interesting. I don't think I'll be the best blogger but it is all my opinions and I hope that I can share them with you and that you would be very interested. 


First of all however, I will start with a little introduction about me. My name is Fleur Danielle Griffin, I am 21 years old and I am from London. I live with my brother, mum and dad. I am also at university currently studying Travel and Tourism.


This is my final year and I graduate on the 18th July 2013. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life once I graduate but I am going to try to find a part time job and experiment with photography classes, learning the guitar, taking up acting and musical theatre lessons and then hopefully in the next couple years I'll know where I want to head! 

Anyway. It's 01:23AM here and I should really be getting to bed. I hope you enjoy reading my first post. If you want to know anything else about me please click the links above that will direct you to my social media.


Thank you once again and if you have any questions post a comment below, tweet me, write in my ask or leave me comments on my photos on instagram.


I hope you enjoy my blog.  

1 comment:

  1. It is really neat to be able and go back to see someone's very first post. :) Your middle name is feally cool by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign